1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

2016 TRUCKSTOCK

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 07:29 AM
cruisetopdown
Laughing Gas
Received 273 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by EffieTrucker
Tee shirt graphic 2.0.

Back:
Attachment 152954

Front:
Attachment 152955

does it come with a bandana and a big doobie? LOL!

Old 07-14-2016, 09:04 AM
DR Smith
Fleet Mechanic
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
I like the 2.0 shirt

Old 07-17-2016, 10:14 PM
EffieTrucker
Phantom of the Phorum

Received 859 Likes on 458 Posts
UNODIR

UNless Otherwise DIRected

I'll get with the Tee Shirt folks and get a price on the 2.0 design.

Two months to go!

Old 07-18-2016, 08:06 AM
DR Smith
Fleet Mechanic
thanks again for your effort

Old 07-29-2016, 04:22 PM
firstrider
Logistics Pro

Received 119 Likes on 57 Posts
Will be there thur. -sat. Leave Sunday morn early.

Old 07-29-2016, 05:19 PM
harleymsn
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
UNless Otherwise DIRected

I'll get with the Tee Shirt folks and get a price on the 2.0 design.

Two months to go!
Any idea on price yet?

Old 08-12-2016, 01:16 PM
DR Smith
Fleet Mechanic
I have sent pm to all on this post that have not replied , hopping to get a head count , If you are coming and have not gotten a pm or contacted me please do so , need to plan for food and drinks

Old 08-12-2016, 03:06 PM
DR Smith
Fleet Mechanic
Would like , trinkets to give away Sat night , If you have some old part you could make into something interesting . Wall clock , paper towel holder . table light , ect . or if your wives paint or sew . Old truck sign hat or tees shirt . use your imagination . If you can't no big deal .

Old 08-19-2016, 09:41 AM
EffieTrucker
Phantom of the Phorum

Received 859 Likes on 458 Posts
Originally Posted by harleymsn
Any idea on price yet?
Sorry, I've been AFK.

The cost on the tee shirts will be $12 for S through XL, and $13 for 2X and above. This is the actual cost, no mark up.

I will need to get the order in early next week. If everyone that asked for shirts before is good to go, I'll go with at least that many.

For those that handled the shirts in the past, do you think there is a reason to order a few extra? If so, how many and what size?

I don't need payment before you pick up your shirt. Then I accept cash, checks, PayPal, and Spanish doubloons. The doubloons must be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, and current appraisal.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:00 AM
49f3dls
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry, I've been AFK.

The cost on the tee shirts will be $12 for S through XL, and $13 for 2X and above. This is the actual cost, no mark up.

I will need to get the order in early next week. If everyone that asked for shirts before is good to go, I'll go with at least that many.

For those that handled the shirts in the past, do you think there is a reason to order a few extra? If so, how many and what size?

I don't need payment before you pick up your shirt. Then I accept cash, checks, PayPal, and Spanish doubloons. The doubloons must be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, and current appraisal.
Don't forget to add in some $$ if you are going to send these out. I'll send the $$ now to your PAY PAL account and pick up shirt (1_XL) at TS 16 if OK.
Better give us where you want the PAY PAL sent just to be on safe side and it doesn't go in the wrong account.
Thanks again for doing this. dls

Old 08-19-2016, 10:17 AM
Doraville
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry, I've been AFK.

We'll take one medium and one Large. Thanks!

Old 08-19-2016, 12:11 PM
Doc
Logistics Pro
Received 128 Likes on 55 Posts
Sorry, I've been AFK.

I sent you a PM about T-shirts.

As far as your question about a few more, I wouldn't go too overboard, because we won't have a lot of people "just stop by" unexpectantly. In contrast, when I had TS at my place, we had a LOT of people from my neighborhood drop by and get a shirt. That won't be the case at Falls Creek. The people there will either want a T-shirt, or they won't.

Old 08-19-2016, 03:06 PM
carnut122
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DR Smith
I have sent pm to all on this post that have not replied , hopping to get a head count , If you are coming and have not gotten a pm or contacted me please do so , need to plan for food and drinks
I enjoyed TS last year, but this year I'll be attending my Fiero club's event. I hope all of you have a great time at TS!

Old 08-21-2016, 12:27 PM
homade
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 52 USCG Panel
Bob, I was half thinking of asking you if I could tag along with you if you were making the trip to Tennessee for Truckstock this Fall. My truck could be ready I think, and I would feel better going on an interstate adventure with someone like you who has done it before and who understands old trucks like ours.

If Germantown 2017 is a go--I should for sure be ready--and after that Tennessee!
Hell, you don't want to follow Bob, we had to send the troops to retrieve him off the top of a Ky. mountain do at Doc's place, trust me on this.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:50 PM
52 USCG Panel
Logistics Pro
Received 867 Likes on 423 Posts
Good to know HOMADE! I really would like to attend Truckstock sometime. I've been driving my truck around my neighborhood and have put on about 1100 miles so far. I'm not sure my truck is quite ready for interstate adventures just yet though. I am hoping to do some engine work this winter and also re-do my seats. With these improvements, I may be ready for 2017.

Quick Reply: 2016 TRUCKSTOCK