1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

The "Mule" Build

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Bob_T
Laughing Gas
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Sounds like it runs good. What injectors are you running? You're a major contributor here and it would be great if you could take a few minutes to add a signature with a list of your mods? I have plenty more free, unsolicited and unwanted advice...

Bob

Old 02-05-2016, 09:27 PM
z31freakify
Hotshot
Received 1,188 Likes on 816 Posts
Just got back from the machine shop will get a quote next week, updates on the e99 long block rebuild, soon to be in the Mule

Old 02-08-2016, 12:31 AM
z31freakify
Hotshot
Any one see me thru 1-10 I was heading to Los Angeles, I saw alot of obs trucks, and got me wondering if any of the members were driving them. There was one before getting to Tucson towing a fiver it was a white and red cc dually that stared while I pased him, there was also one in I-8 that even pointed at my truck it was a white ccsrw towing a fiver.

Old 02-08-2016, 01:18 AM
BBslider001
Hotshot
Received 376 Likes on 268 Posts
I didn't see you, but you were close to me sort of

Old 02-08-2016, 08:48 AM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BBslider001
I didn't see you, but you were close to me sort of
Did you run away back to Cali?

Old 02-08-2016, 10:01 AM
BBslider001
Hotshot
Originally Posted by strokin'_tatsch
Did you run away back to Cali?
LOL...you didn't know? I texted you but got no answer. Thought you were ignoring me. LOL, not really. I knew you were pretty busy. Fredericksburg wasn't for us. Not bad, just not home. So, after 4 months in the Hill Country, came back here for a good job and to be home. We just got back 2 weeks ago. Hence my trans troubles...for the second time since having it. I just want a ZF and be done with it.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:05 AM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
LOL...you didn't know? I texted you but got no answer. Thought you were ignoring me. LOL, not really. I knew you were pretty busy. Fredericksburg wasn't for us. Not bad, just not home. So, after 4 months in the Hill Country, came back here for a good job and to be home. We just got back 2 weeks ago. Hence my trans troubles...for the second time since having it. I just want a ZF and be done with it.
I never got a text from you.. Call all your other Cali people that have moved to Texas and get them to go back too. LOL

Old 02-08-2016, 10:20 AM
BBslider001
Hotshot
I never got a text from you.. Call all your other Cali people that have moved to Texas and get them to go back too. LOL
Dang, I was wondering....you always answer back so I thought you were still ticked at me for dropping your tools. LMAO!! I seriously sent two texts asking about helping on your OBS. I just figured you were working a ton. Come to think of it though, we had Sprint and had horrible reception the entire time we lived there. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. My FIL would sometimes not get texts from me either. Now I am bummed dammit. Was hoping to hang while we were there and before we left. I worked at a vineyard for very little pay while we were in Fredericksburg. Was a good job, but going nowhere and teaching positions were not to be had in that area. Believe it or not, I have more opportunity out here. And yeah, you can keep those Aholes that have taken over Drippign Springs and Austin and now San Antonio. Those aren't my people.

Sorry to hijack!!

Old 02-08-2016, 10:30 AM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Dang, I was wondering....you always answer back so I thought you were still ticked at me for dropping your tools. LMAO!! I seriously sent two texts asking about helping on your OBS. I just figured you were working a ton. Come to think of it though, we had Sprint and had horrible reception the entire time we lived there. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. My FIL would sometimes not get texts from me either. Now I am bummed dammit. Was hoping to hang while we were there and before we left. I worked at a vineyard for very little pay while we were in Fredericksburg. Was a good job, but going nowhere and teaching positions were not to be had in that area. Believe it or not, I have more opportunity out here. And yeah, you can keep those Aholes that have taken over Drippign Springs and Austin and now San Antonio. Those aren't my people.

Sorry to hijack Darin!
Nope. Wasn't mad at you brah. I have been busy, but would have grabbed a Shiner before you left if I had known. lol.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:42 PM
BBslider001
Hotshot
Nope. Wasn't mad at you brah. I have been busy, but would have grabbed a Shiner before you left if I had known. lol.
Yeah that would have been good. We'll be back to visit this summer like always. Maybe the OBS will be far along by then. Shiners will be a part of it I am sure.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:19 PM
oldbird1965
Fleet Owner

Received 125 Likes on 103 Posts
Well, I'm glad you two kissed and made up! lol

Old 02-08-2016, 10:32 PM
BBslider001
Hotshot
Well I love Travis...probably too much...one word....goats

Old 02-09-2016, 10:53 AM
RÖENTGEEP
FOREIGN GURU

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by oldbird1965
Well, I'm glad you two kissed and made up! lol

Me too.

Old 02-11-2016, 06:51 PM
z31freakify
Hotshot
Its over.. the Mules heart cant no more, after a family emergency to L.A Cali. she started to smoke more than usual (The Cali drivers sure loved my truck smoking) the bumper where the exhaust hits is filled with oil residue and used 3qts in the way back. Heres the kicker no knocks or any warning of her being bad (has alot of power, but its hazing blue, and blow by got bad theres oil spiting oit the fill tube and also develope a miss at idle, i even checked the dog house for ristriction but no go its just the end of the mules heart. I wont even check compression, wirh these many miles theres no need for it.

So heres to her old heart after so many years of service, and atributions and getting ready for her new heart, will be alongs way but ill still drive her till she kick no more

Old 02-12-2016, 08:29 AM
RÖENTGEEP
FOREIGN GURU

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Arrow

Originally Posted by z31freakify
Its over.. the Mules heart cant no more, after a family emergency to L.A Cali. she started to smoke more than usual (The Cali drivers sure loved my truck smoking) the bumper where the exhaust hits is filled with oil residue and used 3qts in the way back. Heres the kicker no knocks or any warning of her being bad (has alot of power, but its hazing blue, and blow by got bad theres oil spiting oit the fill tube and also develope a miss at idle, i even checked the dog house for ristriction but no go its just the end of the mules heart. I wont even check compression, wirh these many miles theres no need for it.

So heres to her old heart after so many years of service, and atributions and getting ready for her new heart, will be alongs way but ill still drive her till she kick no more
Sorry to hear that, but, she is going to be well with the transplant.

Quick Reply: The "Mule" Build