Sponsored by: Moser

Peragon bed cover customer service experience

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 06:03 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,221 Likes on 803 Posts
Thumbs up Peragon bed cover customer service experience

I've had my cover on my truck since Oct 2011 with nary an issue or complaint of any kind.

The other day while I was detailing my truck I noticed that the front bed seal had deteriorated and was no longer intact in a manner that would keep the bed dry. There was nothing I could do to repair the piece.

So, I sent Heath Kopp a PM as he's the owner of Peragon and explained what had happened to the front seal.

I further explained that I was way out of warranty and that I expected nothing as this info was for his benefit only.

Today i received a call from a nice lady by the name of Rebecca from his customer service department. She asked a couple of questions, validated my mailing address and went on to tell me that a new front seal would be shipped to the house. In addition to the seal, they are sending a metallic flexible LED light strip that can be used anywhere but is actually intended to illuminate my bed.

In addition to all of this, she emailed me instructions to replace the seal and a tracking number for my package.

Most of you who know me know that I've done cheer leading for Peragon and Heath Kopp on many occasions.

Now we all know that there are other great covers out there and thank God for it. They definitely keep Heath on his toes as he endeavors to build a better product for the future.

This deteriorated seal is something that I could have fixed with a trip to Lowes. Had I done that, I would have robbed Heath an opportunity to show how dedicated he is to producing a quality product and actually standing behind.

Bravo Zulu Heath!

Old 05-14-2015, 07:30 AM
jstnromero
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Always good to hear stories like this. The art of customer service is one not practiced much anymore. It is always nice hearing companies going above and beyond and really standing behind their product/service.

Thanks for sharing!

Old 05-14-2015, 08:24 AM
PrinceValium
Cargo Master
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
I still haven't decided on a cover as of yet mainly due to the fact that I am doing other things.

Glad to hear your great customer service for your bed cover Tim. I agree it is good to know there are still companies out there that really believe in true customer service. Regardless whether you are on a social media site or not...Heath stepped up and exceeded your expectations which is how you not only keep your current customer happy but possibly gain another from their great customer service. Nice going Heath!

Old 05-15-2015, 10:11 AM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tseekins
Bravo Zulu Heath!
Thank you, Tim, for your kind words! Our team works hard to create a top-shelf customer experience, so it is encouraging to hear we're doing a good job! If you need anything else down the road, we'll be here!

Old 05-17-2015, 08:00 PM
paredneck33
Cargo Master
Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
I too have a Peragon cover on my truck. I'm constantly getting a lot of compliments on the cover. And most people say they have never heard of the company, but like how useful and different it is. I was even talking with a fellow that owns a local aftermarket accessory shop. He said he liked the product and asked how I heard about the cover. So I proceeded to tell him of our great site and how they are a sponsor of this site. He then said that he'd really like to consider adding the Peragon line to his shop. That's how impressed he was with my cover, and all the good things I had to say about it and the company. Thanks Tim for turning me onto this great cover.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:38 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by paredneck33
I too have a Peragon cover on my truck. I'm constantly getting a lot of compliments on the cover.
I appreciate your word-of-mouth advertising for Peragon, that means a lot, thank you!

Old 05-17-2015, 09:02 PM
paredneck33
Cargo Master
Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
You're quite welcome Heath. And thank you for not only making a great product, but also standing behind that product long after the purchase.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:17 PM
Chelle87
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is what sold me on the Peragon. I read the online reviews of the BakFlip and the Peragon and I could not believe how many positive things I heard about the Peragon. My cover is expected to arrive tomorrow and I am looking forward to writing up a review!