1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Bumpsides Ford Truck

mercury factory black 350 crew cab

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 11:33 PM
jetboat
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello fte im very new to computers and web sites i hope i can navigate the needed skills to communicate i am going to sell a valued possetion and thought because i saw my truck on this site being talked a bout. it may find a good home mercury m350 2wd crew cab factory black big block 4 speed comes with perfect fenders for the front good inner fenders good rad support nos cab mounts with ford pt numbers very very rare can truck runs great needs cab mnts and floor work that i can repair as i build showcars and have done many of these trucks currantly owning 6 of them just can not keep them all and its not fair to this very rare truck to see it not be finnished properly 5 k takes it home ,if you search said 350 crew cab you will see the pics posted a while ago.

Old 04-15-2015, 08:23 AM
crazed87bronco
Logistics Pro
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Are you in canada? Hmm I been wanting one of these for years. Wish you could post pics up of it's current condition.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:07 AM
jetboat
New User

crazed bronco im not versed in sending pictures but if you search this site i think its called 1968 mercury 350 black , i wanted to sell it to him "mat" as it was his dads truck when he was a child he took some pics of it and posted them under mattpallaris 2003 i believe ,you can see the currant condition of said truck i had watched this exteamly rare truck change hands for years finaly was able to buy it but unfortunetly don't have the time and funds to restore all of my projects.i live on vancouver island canada this truck has the typical issues of a truck of this vintage given its rarity a very worthwhile platform to address.if i had time i would restore it and take it barrett where some of my customers cars have gone and im possitive it would cause a frenzy .

Old 04-15-2015, 11:25 AM
jetboat
New User
crazed 87 bronco if you feel comfortable to post your e mail address i will contact you personally and call you if you are interested seriously in this rare oppertunity .

Old 04-15-2015, 11:42 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Posting pic's is not to hard to do. I think we would all like to see this truck.

Here is how to post pic's on FTE

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...ure-guide.html

Here is one way by "Axracer"

Do you have digital pix of your truck from digital camera or phone on your computer? If so it is easy to add them to a post (assuming the file is not too large). Find the pic on your computer and leave it open while you come here in another window. Compose a post, click where you want the pic to appear in the post. Click on the picture icon at the top of the posting box (looks like a postcard with mountains and sun) A dialog box will open asking if you want to drag a pic onto the box or browse your computer to find it. If you have the pic open, go there, right click anywhere on the pic and chose copy from the menu. Come back to your post and right click on the box. Select paste from the menu. Your picture should appear (it may take a few seconds to load) in the box. Now left click on the insert button.
If the stars all aligned your picture should now be in your post window. Select post to have it appear on the forum or repeat to add more pix. Some cameras make huge files these days that are larger than the forum limits. You may need to resize or resample the picture and save the smaller file version with whatever picture editing software came with your picture taking device before you can post it.

Oh! and welcome to FTE and the old truck madness.

Old 04-15-2015, 12:23 PM
jetboat
New User
arctic y block thanks for the info i will study your reply and try latter in the day untill then if you search 1968 mercury 350 crewcab go to atkman page 2 scroll till you find mattpalmeris 02 05 2014 . 10:30 .when matt was interested he posted a couple of picks feel free to transfer the pics to this thread if that is possible. thanks ,i will e mail any one interested i can send pics through my e/m, just not versed on the sites pic proceedure as of yet.

Old 04-15-2015, 02:03 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
notwantingtoberudebutcouldyouusesomepunctuation

Old 04-15-2015, 02:53 PM
gangstakr
Logistics Pro
Received 55 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by Turbo Dog
notwantingtoberudebutcouldyouusesomepunctuation
He did. In four posts he had, 8 periods and 5 commas.
In post #6 or his fourth post, he even put a couple extra periods in there.
What more do you want?

Old 04-15-2015, 03:57 PM
1985 Bronco
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Here is a link to the page Jetboat is talking about. There are a few tiny pictures towards the bottom.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/5...rew-cab-2.html

Old 04-15-2015, 04:02 PM
jetboat
New User
Gentlemen : Please exuse my grammar punctuation and spelling .I'm not good at proper english ,fairly good at building and painting one off show stuff though .built my own real 429 cj,toploader ,489 tubbed full frame extreame engine setback pinto.The two cars im building now 35 ford 3.5 chop,cleveland ,aod, 8' posi ,mustang racked, ac cobra wheeled,beauty. AS well a 32 ford ,ls1 (wouldn't have been my choice for an engine in a ford but it pays my ford bills) 6spd tremecek, also tubbed, home built stainless polished ,pipes, one off cragars 14.5 wide on hoosier quick times, pearl darkred, polished, wet sanded to 4000, and 3 polishing compounds , I hope thats enough ,coma's, to get some leaway on my punchuation HA.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:26 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
LOL...yes, it makes it much easier to read.

Thanks

Old 04-15-2015, 05:42 PM
68bumpside
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here you go jetpack I will try and help you out

Old 04-15-2015, 07:06 PM
jetboat
New User
thanks 68 bumpside, perfection takes time, the impossible just takes a bit longer. i have a ton of parts trucks 67 to 72 two and 4 wheel f 250s i realise you fellows south of the border have more parts to choose from ,never the less sometimes there is that elusive part one may need or an old fella versed in these great trucks , to help thanks fte.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:42 PM
Rasputin53
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah, so how much?

Old 04-16-2015, 07:59 PM
jetboat
New User
5 thou u.s, for the 1968 mercury 350 factory black standard big block with the rear 1 ton rear diff that can run dual wheels, propane system, or gas ,runs on gas now , I have not tryed the propane system but it is all there. sitting on top of a good running 2 bbl. 601214 on the odometer could be 1601214 though, as there is only 6 spaces on these trucks od's, but it runs well ,no smoke or knocks .brakes work well . everything is there. nothing missing .done right this very rare truck would be worth large . I can do everything metal wise, paintwise , etc if need be. But given my commitments already in place. it would be a while . that is the reason i am reluctantly parting with it. This is hands down the rarest bumpside i have ever seen ,and have been heavily into these trucks for over 40 years. some lucky fellow is going to get what could be the rarest bumpside mercury ever made , Allen Jackson are you listening.

Quick Reply: mercury factory black 350 crew cab