New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 07:00 PM
Duwop
Mountain Pass
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Everyone! I go by Duwop and stay out in the SW Region of Va I am a life long Ford truck owner and would like you to meet my newest friend "Blackie". Blackie was brought on board to relieve some of the chore work that "Brownie" has been faithfully performing. Brownie has been a member of the family for 20 years. I bought him Halloween of 95 and served me through my roofing career and Home Improvement business. Brownie is just a plain dude 96 F150XL 4.9 has just enough options to get the job done. He was purchased to be a helper but I really wanted a loaded up helper but Brownie replaced a 86 XLT loaded to the hilt for 86 that was a nightmare electrically. So I decided that I needed just a basic fellow to help me and to be dependable so I could meet my responsibilities and save a little to get ahead Brownie was just a mere $14,200.

Now retired and having passed up a chance back in 04 to get a new F250 for practical reasons this was going to be the year no excuses. So on March 17 Saint Patricks Day also my birthday I went shopping. Instead of there being a pot of gold at the end of my rainbow that day, I left a pot of gold at the dealership. Luck of the Irish Blackie was purchased and brought home to meet the family. Having been practical most of my life I went all out at least for the options that really wanted. Blackie is a 2015 F250 6.2 Platinum Tuxedo Black Metallic with Pecan Leather interior. What a beauty no specific reason other than just wanting this truck, I may pull one of my tractors around for repairs or service. Anyways I will stop rambling for now and post up some pics. Thanks for reading the rambling of an old fool.