Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Profile Location

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 09:51 AM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Profile Location

Hello guys I don't stop in here at the Indiana too often but I do enjoy talking to guy closer to home here in the Hoosier state. I would like to ask a favor of some of you guys that don't have your location on your profile.You know where it shows in the top right hand corner when you post up. Where it shows your posts/ reps. Please put a location of where you live or somewhere close ? I ask this because when reading a guys post you then know what part of the state they are in.
I myself don't really live in Gary, IN I am one town over but when I am posting with guys at the other end of the country or other countries most have heard of Gary, IN. That way they know I am in the very far NW Indiana next to Chicago. Besides I think it a little bit funny the thought of a old white hillbillie boy like myself living in Gary. I just don't think I would fit in! But it at least gives you an idea where I live.

But it is a privacy issue I truely can respect that too. At least put NW, NE, SW part of the state.

Old 03-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Splash67
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BadDogKuzz
Hello guys I don't stop in here at the Indiana too often but I do enjoy talking to guy closer to home here in the Hoosier state. I would like to ask a favor of some of you guys that don't have your location on your profile.You know where it shows in the top right hand corner when you post up. Where it shows your posts/ reps. Please put a location of where you live or somewhere close ? I ask this because when reading a guys post you then know what part of the state they are in.
I myself don't really live in Gary, IN I am one town over but when I am posting with guys at the other end of the country or other countries most have heard of Gary, IN. That way they know I am in the very far NW Indiana next to Chicago. Besides I think it a little bit funny the thought of a old white hillbillie boy like myself living in Gary. I just don't think I would fit in! But it at least gives you an idea where I live.

But it is a privacy issue I truely can respect that too. At least put NW, NE, SW part of the state.

I understand what you're saying...Nobody has ever heard of our little town, but Shelbyville and "a 1/2 hour east of Indy"...most people can figure that out!

Hey do consider to stop by and chat in the Indiana forum more often...we love to hear from everyone in Indiana!