1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Bumpsides Ford Truck

JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom".

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 01:41 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Received 169 Likes on 149 Posts
Originally Posted by bajafishnut
Sad expectation on my part, is that there are so many "Free *****" voters, that the Hildabeast has a good chance of running us into the ground for at least 4 years....

Baja
Possible for Hitlery. They proved that voter fraud worked for them last election. That is why it is SO important that we Americans with our eyes open get out and VOTE! As Robert said above. We who vote FOR THE COUNTRY need to overcome those that vote for the wrong reasons And to overcome voter fraud.

Old 07-26-2016, 12:35 AM
Thipdar
Laughing Gas
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by GLR
Interesting that the Democratic Governor of Virginia has granted 200,000 felons the right to vote. Which they lost when they were convicted of a felony.
Michal Badnarik taught me that "Rights" cannot be "granted".

If someone gives you permission to do something, it is considered a "License" (and can be revoked, too).

Old 07-26-2016, 11:06 AM
ultraranger
Lead Driver
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
"Privileges" granted would be more accurate than "rights."

Think you're free? Don't pay your taxes and see how long you hang onto your property or that freedom.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:22 AM
GLR
FTE Legend
Received 846 Likes on 765 Posts
Originally Posted by ultraranger

Think you're free? Don't pay your taxes and see how long you hang onto your property or that freedom.
Unless you are a politician

It was mentioned to me a long time ago, that you don't own your property. You just rent it

Old 07-26-2016, 12:40 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Originally Posted by ultraranger

Taxation w/o representation now a days.

Old 07-26-2016, 01:39 PM
GLR
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by JEFFFAFA
Taxation w/o representation now a days.
Didn't we fight a war over this a few years back

Old 07-26-2016, 01:56 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Originally Posted by GLR
Yep. The life of America has come full circle. Kinda like the life of a Human being. We start out can't walk,can't talk, in diapers, and an empty brain. And some of us end up that way.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:03 PM
ultraranger
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by GLR
Which one? The Revolutionary War or, the War of Northern Aggression?

Old 07-26-2016, 02:10 PM
GLR
FTE Legend
The one where the politicians should have been dumped in the harbor....

or both

Old 07-26-2016, 04:05 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Originally Posted by GLR

or both
I wonder if the Pied Piper can still be hired?

Old 07-26-2016, 05:39 PM
ultraranger
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by GLR

or both
Since the winning army writes the history books, the War of Northern Aggression --commonly referred to as the 'Civil war', was primarily over states rights and unfair taxes as well and the South's taxation without representation --largely over the finacially crippling Morrill Tarrif.

The history account of this war has been grossly veneered over and presented in popular culture that its sole purpose was to "free the slaves" (???).

"Civil War" is a completely wrong term anyway. A civil war is one in which two factions of the same countrymen are vying for control over a country. The South was not trying to take over the Union. They were peacefully trying to leave a (voluntary) union and remain separate from it. This is vastly different from the definition of a civil war.

It's also highly bizarre and unbelievably hypocritical that the Union army, under direction from Lincoln, would invade the South to "free slaves" when there was also Union states that held slaves at that time (1861-1865). --Lincoln didn't declare slaves to be free until the war was half over (1863) BUT, he only declared them to be free in the REBELLING states. This clearly means slaves in the Union (non-rebelling) states were NOT freed.

Quotes of Lincoln himself in regards to his thoughts about the issue of slavery.

I declare that "I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so." Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1861.

"Do the people of the South really entertain fears that a Republican administration would, directly, or indirectly, interfere with their slaves, or with them, about their slaves? If they do, I wish to assure you, as once a friend, and still, I hope, not an enemy, that there is no cause for such fears." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume IV, "Letter to Alexander H. Stephens" (December 22, 1860), p. 160.

"If all earthly power were given me," said Lincoln in a speech delivered in Peoria, Illinois, on October 16, 1854, "I should not know what to do, as to the existing institution [of slavery]. My first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia, to their own native land." After acknowledging that this plan's "sudden execution is impossible," he asked whether freed blacks should be made "politically and socially our equals?" "My own feelings will not admit of this," he said, "and [even] if mine would, we well know that those of the great mass of white people will not ... WE can not, then, make them equals."5

"There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ..."

"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the (white) race to which I belong having the superior position."

Do these words, directly from the man himself (Lincoln), sound like they are from someone truely sympathetic to the plight of the blacks and does this sound like someone who's truely a "Great Emancipator," as the history books have proclaimed him to be?

Here are the words, directly from Lincoln, as to the reason for the war and why he sent Northern troops into the South to force the South back into the Union at gunpoint --and it wasn't for the purpose of freeing slaves. --it was to collect the revenue (tax) from the Southerners.

“My policy sought ONLY to hold the public places and property not already wrested from the Government and to COLLECT THE REVENUE.” July 4, 1861 Abraham Lincoln’s first Message to the U.S. Congress (Paragraph 5). --absolutely NO mention made as to the issue of slavery, in this one of three speeches by Lincoln to Congress, in Lincoln's reference to the reason for going to war with the South.

Lincoln-Tax-War

Other documented accounts that the Union wasn't the "good guys" history has proclaimed them to be.

DOPL: Atrocities

Old 07-26-2016, 06:08 PM
GLR
FTE Legend
Most conflicts do start over money.

Interesting Ultra
Thanks for the links.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:58 PM
orich
Lead Driver
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by GLR
Most conflicts do start over money.

Interesting Ultra
Thanks for the links.
Yup just like in a marriage does at times.

Old 07-27-2016, 02:07 PM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Well read, and well said Ultra, I just have one question, why is it the working man's burden to support the non working? The result of "Feel Good" politics perhaps? Well, it does not feel good to my wallet, to have more leeches on me now, than when I was wading rivers in Vietnam... I am very alive, and well now, but one of my big fears, is that I may die a bitter old man, over being forced to give up some of my hard earned & saved income, to worthless, no-load, slacker, leeches hanging onto society's a$$.. Get behind the mule and plow, is my mantra.. and get out of my wallet..

Baja

Old 07-27-2016, 02:10 PM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Oh, and ya'll come to Texas and get my guns if you can dare...I double dog dare ya...

Baja

Quick Reply: JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom".