1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Bumpsides Ford Truck

JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom".

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 10:48 PM
abe
One Meadow Green Owner

Received 2,616 Likes on 1,456 Posts
Your welcome, most honorable king!

Old 07-16-2015, 11:44 PM
351Cleveland C4
Lead Driver
Received 137 Likes on 121 Posts
JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom".

Three cheers for King Jeff!
HIP HIP
HOORAY!

Old 07-17-2015, 11:51 AM
Randle
Fleet Mechanic
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A little humor and recognition is always good, and make people feel good, that why you’re the KING. Thank You

Old 07-17-2015, 01:08 PM
TeachNlive4ever
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
ONE LAND ONE KING

Old 07-17-2015, 01:37 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Received 169 Likes on 149 Posts
Yep. Thanks guys. One of the beauties of this particular part of FTE is the people in it. Helping each other, Listening, Propping up folks, patting on the back, etc. This thread is my way to keep our community buzzing like a bee hive. In a good way. Plus it's a BLAST!

Old 07-17-2015, 01:42 PM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Hip Hip Hooray! 3x for King Jeff. As a younger man, did you have the moniker
"Jeff-row", aka Beverly Hillbillies?... He was King of the funnies for awhile..

Baja

Old 07-17-2015, 02:06 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Originally Posted by bajafishnut
Hip Hip Hooray! 3x for King Jeff. As a younger man, did you have the moniker
"Jeff-row", aka Beverly Hillbillies?... He was King of the funnies for awhile..

Baja
Ha-ha! No I didn't but should have. Even as a young lad I kept fellow school bus students laughing while we waited for the bus. But on here it's fun trying to keep up with Hio's wit and humor.

Old 08-07-2015, 02:40 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Added Kyle Jewell

JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom". A couple of days ago one of the Mod's PM'd me a funny cartoon relating to how I did come up with JEFFFAFA. Busted me up but it better stay PM style. And the same day I received a gift and a letter with compliments from Orich. These two things got my Ford Blue Brain a thinkin'. So, in usual JEFFFAFA fashion I came up with a humorous way to also give out some compliments of my own. Now guys I am typing this 2 finger poke method (oh I'm gonna get ribbed on that one), during work and in between Wholesale Parts phone calls. Since my train of thought gets interrupted I may forget someone. NOT intentional so if I do please let me know. I'll edit you in. Plus there are so many of you who deserve a part of this it is unreal. So if any of you think of something more funny about yourself let me know. I'll edit you in.
Here we go. Here are some of the cast members of our Awesome Board.

KING....Numberdummy Bill. My 1st thought was TigerDan for obvious reasons but all Bill has done and continues he deserves it.

KING (2)....Myself JEFFFAFA. As per nomination a 2nd of the motion.

QUEEN...CharlaineC. Not many women on this board. She's on here a lot. Chimes in. And has her own thread.

Court Master of the Watch Dogs...TigerDan....He's watchin' the watch dogs. Who are watchin' us....Hmm. Their names must be Ralph and Norton.

General of the Guards.....Ford Six......Seems to me Super Mod equals General. Super is as Super does.

Court Jester...HioSilver. Milton Berle is gone from this world and Hio is our resident King of Comedy.

Court Advisor (1). CougarJohn. Has the wisdom and the engineering mind that adds to or completes our replies.

Court Advisor (2).UltraRanger. Also much wisdom and makes things happen perfectly. And smart enough to find our Maid Marion!

Magician..67nuke..Anybody who can (and did) make that much rust disappear so well is a Magician in my book.

Court Heckler..Jowilker..John chimes in with wisdom from a different angle than most. I respect him for that. I say he's Heckler 'cause I'm joking about his "delivery". Plus, anybody who's been on this board as long as he has deserves a Royalty post.

Court Hunter..Tomahawk.. Any explanation necessary? Didn't think so.

Princess..Think she goes by F100Girl? Chimes in every great once in a while with a good "pea" of advise.

Prince (1)..351clevelandC4..UGH..AOD..I believe the oldest of our young Stars. Been through thick and thin with his rig and comes out swinging. Can't say enough about him.

Prince (2)..Trozei..Another fine young Man well above his years. Also of Royalty Blood.

Prince (3)..Thed..Not as active here. Must be the shy brother. But another one of these fine young Men.

Prince (4).. ColeT24 ...Came on the board real recent with a truck purchase but deserves a mention.

Prince (5).. Mister_King....As suggested and so it Shall Be. With a name like that I hope he won't try to step on Princes (1-4)
foreheads. No corporate ladder Ka-Ka here!

Prince (6) and Kingdom Point of Gossip.....Jrob69f100.... Even thought everybody talks about it he doesn't know he's an illegitimate Prince. SHHHHH! Don't tell him. It's our little secret.

Knights of The Oval Table.....Abyars,Train,Elge,Arctic,Mikes68F100,Gri nner,Craze d,GLR,Uni,Turbo,Tedster,Wyoming 4X4,Brute,85E150,68MERC,Boo-yaa,Kenny.

Court Squire (1)....D&D..... Aspiring to one day to become more than I am today. That's Squire (one)..

Court Dance Instructor.....Randle......Because he came up with a new "home brewed" Swing.

The Good O' Neighbor Next Door..Orich..Rich and I have so much in common automotive wise we'd talk over the fence for a while. With all the insight he post he also gets our Top Man award.

The Good Neighbor on the other side..Gembone. Picture me as "Mr. Wilson" and Greg's little minion playing the role as "Dennis The Menace". Only keeping up with the Humor here. Really Greg,his wife,my girlfriend Linda,and I would be hanging out together. Linda and I would be buying B-day and Christmas gifts for the Minion.

Kingdom Heavy Hauler...Abe... He's got the F350 Cart with 4 wooden cart wheels! Can haul more than just straw!

Kingdom Animal Dentist.. Gangstakr..Because Robert can shine your horse' teeth like nobody's business.

Kingdom scavenger.........oddfordjunky .. Because the Queen tells me he can find anything.

Kingdom Fisherman..................Bajafishnut....our south of the border Amigo who's retired to fishing duties. And fixing up one heck of a Wrecker Cart.
Kingdom Foreign Ambassador....Bajafishnut....As he put it " I'm not very PC, and about as sensitive as John Wayne, but I travel a lot... " Perfect.

Kingdom Perfume Maker....EO2SeaBee......Hey, we got to keep the Women happy, Right?!?

Kingdom Keeper of the Calendar....f100today....Every day he knows what day it is. Usually it's kinda a F100 day!

Kingdom Rumpelstiltskin...........highntight.......With a build thread going since 4/1/2012, title position perfect! The only thing is, his truck used to look like it had a Long gray beard. Now it's gonna be a bouncing baby C/C! With a strong heart.

Kingdom Troll........TeachNlive4ever......Self proclaimed Troll that steals our tokens. But hey, at least he uses them to buy more Fords to add to his log book! How can ya get mad at a Troll like that?
Kingdom Instigator...TeachNlive4ever.....Guess what he's doing while he's "Trolling" around? Pics anyone?
Kingdom Teacher....TeachNlive4ever......We all teach others to a certain degree. But TeachNlive4ever said it best. He teaches the tricks of the trade he knows so that He,...and They...will live 4ever.

Kingdom Scribe......GIGGER.......With 141,454 posts and counting He's had the post for a LONG time and didn't even know it! Wonder how many feathers and sacks of ink he's gone through........

Kingdom Bootlegger......whiskey runner......SHHH, don't tell the revenuers. Got a hankerin' for a jug of XXX? He's your man.

Kingdom Jewell of a Guy.....Kyle Jewell.....Finding the 2 piece R/S FE header.....Who da thunk?

Special Mention..Instig8r63 Bobby..Your "Horse" have no "Power" lately? It need rear shoes for more "traction"? He's your man.

"Hunchback" of Notre...er.. I mean the Bumpside Kingdom......SavageNFS.....With 10,000 posts and still counting since only 2012, he spends a lot of time "hunched" over that keyboard. Good Job H.B.
Kingdom Scout Master............................................ ............SavageNFS.....Because our Kingdom Hunter hunted down the perfect Man for the title. I quote him: "He has a ton of experience".

From here we have a TON of guys who have either a Cart they've refurbished for a while now or are doing so now.
And all the Kingdom folk. Newbies , those that read but not post, those that bounce in and out, etc.
TO THOSE WHO GOT COMPLIMENTS....I meant 'em.
TO THOSE WHO GOT A GIGGLE FROM THIS.......I salute ya back.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:04 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Added SavageNFS and Bumping to the top.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:26 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,061 Likes on 2,214 Posts
w00t! Thanks King!

Old 08-25-2015, 01:10 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Gave Andre his 2nd title. As per our Kingdom Hunter's request. Right on H.B.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:58 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,061 Likes on 2,214 Posts
ROFL...thanks guys

Old 09-03-2015, 01:21 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Gave teach another title and bumping to the top.

Old 09-03-2015, 02:34 PM
TeachNlive4ever
Cargo Master
LOL! Long live the King (2)

Old 09-03-2015, 02:38 PM
TeachNlive4ever
Cargo Master
As I reread the Kingdom list, I think it was 351cleavlandc4 him self that said something like "prince buttcrack" (I) The verbiage may not be verbatum, it could have been where me brain went.
Cracks me up every time I see it....

Quick Reply: JEFFFAFA'S Humorous Version Of Our "Kingdom".