The parts wanted thread. - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L) Diesel Topics Only

The parts wanted thread.

Old 08-18-2015, 04:36 PM
New User

Me_Rock is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wanted: #1 fuel injection pressure sensor

I cross threaded the injection pressure sensor on my '90 7.3. So far I've only found new ones for way too much money. Anyone have a spare?
Old 08-18-2015, 06:58 PM
Postmaster

BruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me_Rock View Post
I cross threaded the injection pressure sensor on my '90 7.3. So far I've only found new ones for way too much money. Anyone have a spare?
Injection Pressure Sensor? Never heard of it.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:53 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteFord View Post
Injection Pressure Sensor? Never heard of it.
It's the doohickey on top of the #1 injector.
Old 08-19-2015, 03:59 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
got a picture, i have no idea what you are talking about.
the only thing on top of the injectors are the return line caps which press on with o rings, and the high pressure lines which screw on.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:14 PM
Elder User

sjwelds is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thinking he means the timing adapter....Just a WAG
Old 08-19-2015, 11:19 PM
New User

NAPA AUTO PARTS | PART DETAILS

This part. No idea why it's so expensive.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:28 PM
Postmaster

BruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud ofBruteFord has much to be proud of
I got one kicking around somewhere, if I stumble across it and you still need it I'll find way to get it to ya.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:43 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i have no idea what that is or what it is for, none of my engines ever had that on them.
Old 08-30-2015, 01:22 PM
Post Fiend

fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.
Needing a. T-19 bell housing if anyone knows of a source by chance.

Any help much appreciated!
Old 08-31-2015, 01:32 PM
Senior User

DarkOverCast is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman67 View Post
Needing a. T-19 bell housing if anyone knows of a source by chance.

Any help much appreciated!
Yours cracked?
Mine did. Badddddd from the bottom through the clutch fork hold and up to the top. When i'd push the clutch it would just flex the bellhousing apart.

Couldn find a used on and its my daily so i took it to my good buddy at the local welding shop. He tig'd it back together front and back. 60 bucks later its holding strong. Been four months?
Old 08-31-2015, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
A friend of mine wants to do a conversion on a GM- based motorhome. I need a 7.3 and C6 in decent shape, preferably a complete donor so I have everything in one shot but just an engine and trans will work too.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:46 AM
Post Fiend

fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.
I was hoping to swap an idi into my 65 f600. I read that the t19 bell would work properly with my present trans. I however have investigated and there is no place for a pad to convert to a modern trans mount system. Never mind on the bell I am going to have to stay with the ft.

Thank you for your time.

Ford six, contact madmatador78 I think he might be able to help you out.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:27 PM
i ain't rite

<p>to put the IDI in the F600 you will need to find a diesel bellhousing for an international&nbsp; truck from the 80's.</p><p>or find a 4 speed bellhousing from&nbsp; a 80's idi truck and make a trans mount crossmamber</p>
Old 09-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Freshman User

Psychowolff1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
E350 Block side Motor mounts/brackets.

Hi all!

I am in need of a pair of Motor Brackets/mounts that bolt to the block in a E350. Mine is an 84 but anything from 83-88 and 90-94 should work.

Thanks!
Mike

EDIT: Couldn't afford the Ford $450-500 but Number Dummy pointed me to a place 'Vintage Parts Inc' in Wisconsin that had the part for 156 bucks!
Old 09-06-2015, 11:00 PM
KB AUTO SERVICES

kbautoserv is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wanted parts for my 1994 7.3 IDI N/A

New member, first post.
Looking to do a conversion and/or swap to turbo or drop a DI turbo in it, depending on how hard/do-able the conversion is vs. time and cost of a powerstroke engine

But parts I need for now:
-Instrument Cluster for manual trans, with tach, diesel.
-Steering column with ignition switch and keys, tilt preffered but not a requirement

In the middle of sanding/painting and re-wiring dash switches/ tow truck switch panels, starting my own tow truck company with this truck will post pics soon