N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

January Happy Freaking New Year 2015 BS Thread!

Old 01-19-2015, 12:01 PM
FI460
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all,

Long time no talk. I've been pretty busy running around and started back to work and school a week ago.

Right after new years took a trip all the way down to 29 palms. I dont understand how people live that far south...

Hank, sorry I never got back to you on that blue spring. I can't for the life of me find it. It's a pretty easy change though. Take you maybe 2 beers to do it.

Hope everyone is doing well .

Old 01-19-2015, 12:02 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 120 Likes on 116 Posts
Happy Monday Nor Cal! Have a great day!

Jim

Old 01-21-2015, 10:24 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Hump day has arrived. Not foggy here today, but still overcast. Never did see the sun yesterday. Maybe today he will make an appearance.

Jim

Old 01-21-2015, 11:26 PM
FI460
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bright and sunny up north. Been getting cold at night. 27* when I left my house this morning about 7ish.

Old 01-22-2015, 05:57 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 683 Likes on 396 Posts
Hey did you guys hear some nutjob in Alameda(?) wants to ban bbqing and wood pizza fires etc on spare the air day? Its bad enough we cant have a fire on those cold a$$ days (when we need it most) but NO bbq in perma frost,,some people!
Actually tho cant these whiners just move to Florida or whatever
Happy Thursday gents,,,,I know youre busyJoe so in a couple weeks we can get project going

Old 01-22-2015, 06:01 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Hey Rick you seem just a bit chilier up there. I`m at 40* now at 4 am. Is this you ??

Old 01-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Happy burr day, or Thursday to warm climate people.

Jim

Old 01-22-2015, 12:22 PM
hanklin
Hotshot
Later tonight I `m going to have both fireplaces going while snafing down some stuffed bellpeppers.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Maltman
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Happy Thursday fellers!

sounds cold up there Rick, stay warm. Had to get the guys in warehouse hand warmers a couple weeks ago when it was in the 40's for a high?!

Sounds good Hank, got a couple things we are lining up, but I can always make time-looking forward to it. No BBQing?! I cat believe that...sad.

Meeting today to get our company logo figured out and some marketing ideas.

Old 01-22-2015, 10:50 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Joe BBq me a big ol rib eye Steak and I'll give you some Marketing Ideas, No all kidding aside I use to belong to a group in Pleasanton called BNI Networking they have one out here I believe Modesto Chapter. Man Hank Sorry bud I got your Tex, been real bizzy with Bidding and Kids , the Job is still a go in Feb I'll track the date and give you a heads up. No BBQs what is this world becoming.

Old 01-22-2015, 11:28 PM
hanklin
Hotshot
The guy I sub from in Cloverdale is big into BNI

Old 01-23-2015, 06:30 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Happy Freaky Friday Nor Cal FTE and friends. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Yes, I am up at 4am, no I could not sleep, no I have no plans today other than to do an online marathon in my currently addicted to game. Been a long week and now it is time to relax a bit.

In other news, I had an interview yesterday with a person at West Care about possibly getting assistance with my rent so I can stay here until the disability hearing. He stated that technically I don't qualify since I am not homeless yet, but he will see if the powers that be will make an exception, since I will be homeless in 2 weeks. Or if that is not possible see if they can get me back into the Vets Plaza where I was before I got my settlement check. ) I am praying for the former since I would not have to move all my stuff to a storage unit (and rent a U-Haul truck, or storage unit, and pay people to help me move)

Jim

Old 01-23-2015, 12:10 PM
Maltman
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
the good thing is my brother is a business consultant, aside from being in manufacturing and a business owner-so it isn't too much to get a website and logo made-along with our letters to all local contractors and our gorilla marketing signs, we will hopefully be busier than we want to be-going to the city to get our city business license-we agreed on Top Shelf Millwork

have a great weekend fellers!

best of luck Jim-holler if you need anything at all

Joe

Originally Posted by 04badford
Hey Joe BBq me a big ol rib eye Steak and I'll give you some Marketing Ideas, No all kidding aside I use to belong to a group in Pleasanton called BNI Networking they have one out here I believe Modesto Chapter. Man Hank Sorry bud I got your Tex, been real bizzy with Bidding and Kids , the Job is still a go in Feb I'll track the date and give you a heads up. No BBQs what is this world becoming.

Old 01-23-2015, 01:19 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That sounds Great Joe, BNI also brought in a lot of work , and it was Bay Area Money witch was 2.00 more from .50 an hour that people like to Jew you down to. LOL . Jim as a VET you have Legal Rights I believe its 60Day to 1 1/2 years Eviction status and Not 30 day ( If ) you need Help Let Us Know , I have a trailer to help get you moved and you don't have to Pay. It will get Better Keep the Faith Brother, Contact your Church Brethren. and to top off the San Joaquin Weather it's FOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYY.

Old 01-23-2015, 03:16 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Scott, wish I would have checked my email sooner, I just placed a reservation with U-Haul. Of course, I can always cancel it. They have not charged the card yet. I will take you up on that offer, will save me some money. I am planing on moving everything on the 7th of February which is a Saturday. I know I am supposed to be out by the 5th, but I am sure the landlord will let me stay an extra 2 days. I can contact the VA on Friday and hopefully get placed somewhere, then move everything on the 7th. I have not called a storage place, but there is one less than a mile from here. Already scheduled my mail to be held for two weeks, and just need to cancel my cable and electric bills beginning that weekend.

Jim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: January Happy Freaking New Year 2015 BS Thread!