6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

HELP !!! IN/OH line... HELP US get Lisa To SDS

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 08:30 PM
alumcanTandThd
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lisa made it home couple of hours a go,,,,,,,.

She took us for a ride. (understatement) What in the fornicate did you do to that truck!!?

She could have made the trip from your place to here, (just outside of Morgantown) on ONE FILL UP!! That truck NEVER got that kind of fuel mileage!

As far as performance. I can say it in two words. "OH, FECES!"

Y'know, you must be "pure fornicatin' genius"! wow!

To impress Lisa the way you did,,,,,,. ALL she talked about soon as she 'hit the door', Anthony said to do 'this.' Anthony said to do 'that.' Anthony said 'this' was wrong. Anthony said 'that' was wrong,,,,,,,. Do 'this' to the truck, do 'that' to the truck, don't do 'this', 'this' could be improved, Anthony, Anthony, Anthony! She said your name so many times, I was waiting for her to wear it out!

She was telling one story right after another about you, Julie, and the adventures out there, it was hard for me to keep up! Good Lord!

She has NEVER had that much praise for one person before! All I can say is,,,,,,,,, you either, dazzled her with your brilliance , or baffled her with so much bullfeces it had to have been knee deep out there!!

Usually, when we mention a name or a thing to her, all she wants to do is argue about it. It has gotten so bad she will argue with a fence post, her shadow, or the wind!

She is even talking about coming out to that "six oh whing-ding" you and Julie are putting on here this summer! Geeze!

My question. Do you and Julie usually 'bend over backwards' that much, or the way you guys accommodated Lisa, for ALL of your customers!? (unbelievable) The only thing you didn't do was 'put her up' or take her under your wing for a tax write off.

I asked why she didn't 'wave' at the camera when we were watching? She rolled her eyes, pursed her lips together and slowly shook her head back and forth.

Get "me" in front of that camera! I'm NOT afraid to wave, 'moon', pantomime, or 'dance a jig' to whoever is watching! Went to the Family Medicine Clinic here at WVU a while back. Noticed they had left the camera on in the little room I was ushered into. I turned the lights down low and started to do a strip tease dance. Suddenly I could hear hoots, hollers, screaming from down at the end of the hall. Here all the nurses at the nurses' station were watching the monitor and wanting me not to stop!

Oh well.

Still in a bit of 'sticker shock' over this deal. I guess, that's what parents are for. To 'bail' the kids out. (sigh)

Next time she comes out there and wants you to fix a 'do-dad', or a 'gee haw' on her truck, put her to work sweepin' floors or scrubbing windows to bring the bill down!

THANK YOU to Super Duty Service! You guys "are Super Duty"!

Merry Christmas and a happy fifth on the first!

Old 12-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Received 3,382 Likes on 2,081 Posts
That would be a normal Anthony & Julie experience for anyone.....

Old 12-27-2014, 09:23 PM
KDAVID1
Logistics Pro
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
VERY COOL!!!!!

2006 F350 4X4

Old 12-27-2014, 09:35 PM
Per4mance
Logistics Pro
Received 20 Likes on 5 Posts
I hate to say say it "but I told ya so".....best care anywhere!

Old 12-27-2014, 10:36 PM
mustang_309
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by alumcanTandThd
Lisa made it home couple of hours a go,,,,,,,.

She took us for a ride. (understatement) What in the fornicate did you do to that truck!!?

She could have made the trip from your place to here, (just outside of Morgantown) on ONE FILL UP!! That truck NEVER got that kind of fuel mileage!

As far as performance. I can say it in two words. "OH, FECES!"

Y'know, you must be "pure fornicatin' genius"! wow!

To impress Lisa the way you did,,,,,,. ALL she talked about soon as she 'hit the door', Anthony said to do 'this.' Anthony said to do 'that.' Anthony said 'this' was wrong. Anthony said 'that' was wrong,,,,,,,. Do 'this' to the truck, do 'that' to the truck, don't do 'this', 'this' could be improved, Anthony, Anthony, Anthony! She said your name so many times, I was waiting for her to wear it out!

She was telling one story right after another about you, Julie, and the adventures out there, it was hard for me to keep up! Good Lord!

She has NEVER had that much praise for one person before! All I can say is,,,,,,,,, you either, dazzled her with your brilliance , or baffled her with so much bullfeces it had to have been knee deep out there!!

Usually, when we mention a name or a thing to her, all she wants to do is argue about it. It has gotten so bad she will argue with a fence post, her shadow, or the wind!

She is even talking about coming out to that "six oh whing-ding" you and Julie are putting on here this summer! Geeze!

My question. Do you and Julie usually 'bend over backwards' that much, or the way you guys accommodated Lisa, for ALL of your customers!? (unbelievable) The only thing you didn't do was 'put her up' or take her under your wing for a tax write off.

I asked why she didn't 'wave' at the camera when we were watching? She rolled her eyes, pursed her lips together and slowly shook her head back and forth.

Get "me" in front of that camera! I'm NOT afraid to wave, 'moon', pantomime, or 'dance a jig' to whoever is watching! Went to the Family Medicine Clinic here at WVU a while back. Noticed they had left the camera on in the little room I was ushered into. I turned the lights down low and started to do a strip tease dance. Suddenly I could hear hoots, hollers, screaming from down at the end of the hall. Here all the nurses at the nurses' station were watching the monitor and wanting me not to stop!

Oh well.

Still in a bit of 'sticker shock' over this deal. I guess, that's what parents are for. To 'bail' the kids out. (sigh)

Next time she comes out there and wants you to fix a 'do-dad', or a 'gee haw' on her truck, put her to work sweepin' floors or scrubbing windows to bring the bill down!

THANK YOU to Super Duty Service! You guys "are Super Duty"!

Merry Christmas and a happy fifth on the first!
That is classic Anthony and the little woman. One time they even traveled like 800 miles to repair some guys truck that was stranded at a camp ground if im not mistaken. Anthony is unfortunately the exception and not the rule. Top notch people they are without a doubt, if I were to let someone other than myself wrench on my truck it would be him or a few others on here and no one else.

Old 12-27-2014, 10:54 PM
Super Duty Service
Former Vendor
Thank you all for yet another chance to help someone out. I wish I could've accommodated her at my place,, but as we just met,, I didn't think it was appropriate. But heck,,, we are friends now huh??? Lol.

I will be getting a tank vent shipped out so she can ride with it "just in case".

I apologize for the "sticker shock"!!!! Lol. Not really funny tho huh? Hopefully you felt informed throughout the entire process and knew and understood where your $$$ was going. There's a phrase I saw,, "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional,,, just wait until you hire an amature". We try to take pride in what we do. I immensely appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust and your business.

Oh btw guys,, we just put the 50hp tow tune sct with the cts insight with fuel pressure n egt's.

Old 12-28-2014, 10:44 AM
m-chan68
Lead Driver

Received 229 Likes on 165 Posts
Originally Posted by Super Duty Service
I wish I could've accommodated her at my place,, but as we just met,, I didn't think it was appropriate. But heck,,, we are friends now huh??? Lol.
Anthony, do you remember the very first time we met? I still thought you were crazy during the build of your own truck when you went in way deeper than anyone else would've gone, when you made it perfectly clear that you WERE going to make the drive up to my neck of the woods (about 16 hours away), to have ME driving your truck.

Yet, when we did finally meet that first night, I had no issues whatsoever with letting Julie drive my truck while I took yours for the go, and we were prepared to let you guys stay the night at our place even then.

The point of this, is on this type of forum we are all from a certain type of demographic that there is ZERO issue of trust when we first meet, unlike other venues on the internet like Facebook and Twitter etc. (where you never know what kind of crazies there are out there).

Originally Posted by Super Duty Service
I apologize for the "sticker shock"!!!! Lol. Not really funny tho huh? Hopefully you felt informed throughout the entire process and knew and understood where your $$$ was going. There's a phrase I saw,, "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional,,, just wait until you hire an amature". We try to take pride in what we do. I immensely appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust and your business.
As the saying goes, "Good doesn't come cheap", I can personally vouch for Anthony's professionalism in his dealings after spending some time with him, and the kind of discussions we get into. Great minds think alike which means if there is even the smallest of details to look at, it's never too small to think about and address as needed. After all, aren't the smallest of details what can actually sink a repair in some instances?

It's too bad he is as far away as he is, or I would actually love to join in on some of the "fun" to help these guys grow their business above and beyond powerstrokehurt.com. Good people and Anthony and Julie are very far and few between unfortunately in the day and age. Other band X "shops" main goal unfortunately is the $$$ at the end of the day (which is important don't get me wrong), but few if anyone have the passion that goes into it to seeing the end result of the repair along with the satisfied owners the way these two individuals do. Kudos to both of you guys.

Old 12-29-2014, 02:05 PM
Super Duty Service
Former Vendor
Well,,, it looks like her fuel pressure sensor has sprung a leak. What a freakin bummer. I used 3 grease gun hoses with unions to relocate it. I used the yellow tape on the joints too. Has anyone had the actual sensor leak?? It is the one supplied with the eas system. Prob a freakin hose tho. I was supposed to put a different hose on her truck,, (a fuel pressure test hose from Mac tools) but I couldn't get it in time.

Old 12-29-2014, 03:12 PM
Super Duty Service
Former Vendor
It is leaking at the last connection before the sensor. I used grease gun hose,, and one of them is leaking at the crimp fitting. I'm done using those hoses. I feel horrible!!!! It is extremely my fault for using that "ghetto" crap. Her dad is going to a hydraulic shop to have a hose made. Which is what I should've done in the first place. Hindsight.

Old 12-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 542 Likes on 396 Posts
Anthony how often do you need to make that hose?
The tool are easy to deal with for the crimp one or
you can just use the thread on type. We use then
all the time for aircraft things. The key is in the prep
and hose type.

I might have a video from school on how to make high
pressure hoses. If I don't have it I can get a copy to post.

Sean

Happy New Year

EDIT : Found some on Youtube. One thing that they did that won't EVER is
the cot off tool that they used. If it's not really sharp it will just mash the hose.
A good sharp saw or a hose saw is the better pick for cutting.

Old 12-29-2014, 03:29 PM
fordf150guy
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know Napa makes hydraulic hoses, not sure if they would have our fittings on hand but I'm sure something could be ordered if needed.

Old 12-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Received 3,382 Likes on 2,081 Posts
Anthony: You could keep a coil of Aeroquip hose around with AN fittings used for fuel and oil up to 1,500 lbs of pressure, cheaper than running out to get hoses made. If it is good enough for aviation applications, I think you could trust the product for a truck.

Old 12-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Piolet
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I got a relocator for my fuel pressure from Strictly Diesel, I think it was them. Braided line, hard line towards the fuel bowl end, and a bleeder valve midway. Nicely made.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:44 PM
alumcanTandThd
Junior User
Mr. Anthony. Courious as to what you paid for that O'Rielys ( ah so, u flung sheet, ching-a-ling, number one) made grease gun hose?

Eight bucks and change total out the door, for a custom made 1,600 psi Aeroquip hose and ends, made at one of the several hydraulic hose places that are around here.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:51 PM
alumcanTandThd
Junior User
,,,,,,,,,,,,,nuts! Forgot to include "this" in the 'hose' post.

Since you are border line genius with these six oh's. Why isn't your name and picture out there when you click on the "6.0" thread heading?

Quick Reply: HELP !!! IN/OH line... HELP US get Lisa To SDS