Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

How strong is this community?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 08:09 AM
Backwoods351
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How strong is this community?

Hi all here in the great state of Indiana. My name is Alan I am a chapter member and I want to know how storng our coummunity is? I have reasons for asking and I will post them if I get the response I'm hoping for.

Old 12-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Stevaroo01
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, I'm not sure what exactly you're asking as far as how strong the Indiana community is. But the Indiana Chapter is making a slow come back after a hiatus without a leader. I encourage all chapter members to recruit more FTE members from Indiana to come join our chapter and become an active part of it. As the chapter grows and participation increases I'd like to see meet and greets, and other off-site events take place.

I am fairly new in the roll of chapter leader, so I welcome suggestions for things you'd like to see our chapter get involved in. I can't make any promises, but will gladly entertain all suggestions!

Old 12-16-2014, 05:37 AM
Backwoods351
Senior User
Hi Steve, what I ment by that was kinda what you said. I think we need a meet and greet or I don't in anyone would like to take an off road trip of some sort. I would like to meet some members face to face. I believe a great way to build the chapters strength is to get to know each other and hold events. I for one always premote FTE and about joining the Indiana chapter. I hope to soon become a 3 yr supporter. I would like to see a lot of banning together to help some of the people in the chapter if they need it.

Old 12-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Splash67
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by Backwoods351
Hi Steve, what I ment by that was kinda what you said. I think we need a meet and greet or I don't in anyone would like to take an off road trip of some sort. I would like to meet some members face to face. I believe a great way to build the chapters strength is to get to know each other and hold events. I for one always premote FTE and about joining the Indiana chapter. I hope to soon become a 3 yr supporter. I would like to see a lot of banning together to help some of the people in the chapter if they need it.

I agree and that sounds like it would be fun to do.

like Steve said, we are slowly trying to get things rolling again here...hopefully we can get the Indiana FTE family back together soon.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:33 AM
Backwoods351
Senior User
I would be willing to go all out to help this chapter get Rollin even faster. I can help get new members, get decals made to premote the Indiana chapter( my friend has a vinyl Bussiness). I would love to help in anyway possible.

Old 12-16-2014, 03:47 PM
Splash67
Cargo Master
I would be willing to go all out to help this chapter get Rollin even faster. I can help get new members, get decals made to premote the Indiana chapter( my friend has a vinyl Bussiness). I would love to help in anyway possible.

That sounds cool...I wonder how that would work with FTE?

Old 12-16-2014, 04:07 PM
sammie0126
Postmaster
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I'm game if you get something together.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Stevaroo01
Elder User
Backwoods, you have exactly the kind of drive and enthusiasm our chapter needs! I appreciate that about you and welcome your involvement. It would take a bit of leg work, but it would be nice to have a meet and greet or get together of some sort. Though, it'd probably be best to wait for the nice spring weather for that. As for off road... I personally don't have a 4x4, but I'd be more than happy to help get something organized.

The more folks we get involved, whether it's just in the chapter online, or if it's in person activities and events, the stronger our community will become. I think we have a good base group of interested and enthusiastic chapter members. But the real momentum will come with involvement by more of the Ford loving members of FTE and Indiana.

Old 12-16-2014, 06:31 PM
Backwoods351
Senior User
Thanks, Stephen

I hope I can do a lot to help this chapter grow. I really like this forum and am happy that there is a chapter for Indiana, so I would like to see it grow and become the kind of chapter that has really great meets and events.

Old 12-24-2014, 08:43 PM
bbender85
Logistics Pro
Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
we have a real strong chapter here in MI; a small core group of regulars, and some that stop in when they can. there are a few of us within 30 miles of each other, and i'll tell ya the help and resources (tools, facilities, etc) have been invaluable, not to mention the friendships at a personal level and get-togethers that have come from it all. i wish you guys the best getting the chapter rolling again.

Old 12-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Splash67
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by bbender85
we have a real strong chapter here in MI; a small core group of regulars, and some that stop in when they can. there are a few of us within 30 miles of each other, and i'll tell ya the help and resources (tools, facilities, etc) have been invaluable, not to mention the friendships at a personal level and get-togethers that have come from it all. i wish you guys the best getting the chapter rolling again.

I from MI and stop in their FTE page now and then....I agree that hooking up with close by members would be fun!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using IB AutoGroup

Old 12-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Splash67
Cargo Master
Thanks, Stephen

I hope I can do a lot to help this chapter grow. I really like this forum and am happy that there is a chapter for Indiana, so I would like to see it grow and become the kind of chapter that has really great meets and events.
I'd love to try and get a group of us together next summer...we have a bunch of camp grouds in Indiana that would be fun to get together at.

Old 01-20-2015, 12:31 PM
lee00
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Splash67
I'd love to try and get a group of us together next summer...we have a bunch of camp grouds in Indiana that would be fun to get together at.

I would be game for a meet up...

Old 01-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Stevaroo01
Elder User
Originally Posted by Splash67

Originally Posted by lee00
I would be game for a meet up...

That sounds like a good idea to me too! As the weather warms up into summer and spring we will put together a get together. Even if it's just a few of us the first year, it'll be a good time!

Old 01-20-2015, 04:05 PM
lee00
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Stevaroo01
That sounds like a good idea to me too! As the weather warms up into summer and spring we will put together a get together. Even if it's just a few of us the first year, it'll be a good time!

I just need to get my tranny done first....

Quick Reply: How strong is this community?