1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

rre v2015.. be there!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 08:27 PM
fordman67
Hotshot
Received 398 Likes on 269 Posts
What's going to kill you Glenn is the gravel hill coming up to the office.
I would prob unhook the toad when i pulled off the main road. If it were me anyway. But I have never piloted such an epic rig so i may be a nervous nelley.
Going up the lane on the far right that is a good hill with a nasty IMO left hander. at the top to wind around the back to get in the site I believe will be how you will get in and parked.

Gabe,good deal!
Just too bad you don't have a camper
Lol

Old 12-20-2014, 10:00 PM
MOOSE_MACHINE
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What you talkin bout Aaron. Glenn can just put his wife in the geo for a little more go. Put that 17hp Briggs and Stratton to work lol

Old 12-20-2014, 10:20 PM
tshrager
Lead Driver
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by fordman67
I would prob unhook the toad when i pulled off the main road. If it were me anyway. But I have never piloted such an epic rig so i may be a nervous nelley.
Going up the lane on the far right that is a good hill with a nasty IMO left hander. at the top to wind around the back to get in the site I believe will be how you will get in and parked.

Gabe,good deal!
Lol
It's not that bad. I have faith in Glenn!

Old 12-20-2014, 10:24 PM
liftnw8z
(CL) Team Brahma

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts
Originally Posted by MOOSE_MACHINE
What you talkin bout Aaron. Glenn can just put his wife in the geo for a little more go. Put that 17hp Briggs and Stratton to work lol
That'd be awesome to see...lol...little Geo assisting a 7.3L...

Old 12-20-2014, 10:58 PM
oldbird1965
Fleet Owner

Received 125 Likes on 103 Posts

Gabe,good deal!
Lol
Thanks for the warning!

You mean that gutless little Suzuki engine, LOL At least its not a Chevy, Suzuki drive train, Chevy body. IDK, maybe they are all Suzuki that Chevy put their name on, LOL

Originally Posted by tshrager
It's not that bad. I have faith in Glenn!
Thanks for the vote of confidence Todd!

Originally Posted by liftnw8z
That'd be awesome to see...lol...little Geo assisting a 7.3L...
BillD has been teasing me about that, I wish at times I could put my wife back there to help, LOL Last summer I backed up about twenty feet and tweaked one side of the tow bar. Pulled close to a tree and used my come-a-long and 'tweaked' it back, LOL I really wouldn't matter to much but its one of those folding tow bars that fits up tight to the front bumper of the Geo when not being used. When it was tweaked, it was hard getting it to fold up.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:12 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So last night, just for sh**s and giggles, I decided to look up RRE 2015 on google just to see if there was any info on it yet. Well I scroll down a bit and find this, here you guys are already 24 pages in, 26 now LOL. Should have expected that from you guys, haha.

Man you guys crack me up! I swear, a good majority of this thread has nothing to do with RRE, lol.

I never did end up posting again in last years thread, but I was able to make it down to RRE last year. Had a pretty good time, but didn't socialize much. Ended up hiding in my hotel room most of the time unfortunately, my friends I brought along didn't want to do much. But it was still fun though. Fully planning on coming down again this year, hoping to stay at the campgrounds somehow this time, if I can. Maybe I'll drag my Dad and his truck along this time too, I think he'd have a good time.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:34 PM
fordman67
Hotshot
I was not second guessing Glenn's ability nor HP...the gravel is loose,speed slow and its twisty there.

I can't comment on the Suzuki's ...I'm doing a trans in my dads 94 sidekick right now.its a gm trans,just a 180c non od.if it were od I would not be doing it .

Redevil 460....staying ridjidly on topic is not our strong suit lol

Old 12-21-2014, 12:26 AM
MOOSE_MACHINE
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Truth be told there's not to many threads on this forum tha don't end up hijacked at some point lol

Old 12-21-2014, 08:22 AM
madMatador78
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was going to wait until the first of the year to call, I think I'll make the call later this afternoon. Get my spot. Looking like I'll be bringing the pop up again.

Old 12-21-2014, 08:34 AM
El Camino Man
Logistics Pro
Back up just a bit. The gf and me have been discussing what were gonna do for RRE: cabin or Moms camper again.

So you guys say I will get >13 mpg unloaded running 70?

This year I told my gf If we bring the camper, were driving 65 and under to conserve fuel

Old 12-21-2014, 08:55 AM
fordman67
Hotshot
Just bring the camper. If you want a cabin you had better call asap. You know the cabins go fast if they aren't all gone.
Thomas,the popup is awesome...don't be hating on it lol

Old 12-21-2014, 09:14 AM
madMatador78
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by El Camino Man
Back up just a bit. The gf and me have been discussing what were gonna do for RRE: cabin or Moms camper again.

So you guys say I will get >13 mpg unloaded running 70?

This year I told my gf If we bring the camper, were driving 65 and under to conserve fuel
With the bigger tires, you should do much better mpg wise. I'm with Aaron, bring the camper.

Just bring the camper. If you want a cabin you had better call asap. You know the cabins go fast if they aren't all gone.
Thomas,the popup is awesome...don't be hating on it lol
I'm not hating on it, I really can't complain, it has served me will, I just wish it was a little bigger and had ac.

Old 12-21-2014, 09:24 AM
El Camino Man
Logistics Pro
I keep forgetting I put bigger tires on it lol. But on a side note, there's a chance I could be bringing the dually. So it'll have the exact same size tires lol

Old 12-21-2014, 10:01 AM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Redevil 460....staying ridjidly on topic is not our strong suit lol

Hey nothing wrong with that, makes things more interesting haha.

Truth be told there's not to many threads on this forum tha don't end up hijacked at some point lol

Very true, that's just the way of the forums, lol.

Man it'd be nice to have a camper to take down there. It'd be nice if my Dad came and brought his camper, but not sure if he wants to tow it all that way. How are the cabins down there?

Old 12-21-2014, 10:05 AM
fordman67
Hotshot
Originally Posted by El Camino Man
I keep forgetting I put bigger tires on it lol. But on a side note, there's a chance I could be bringing the dually. So it'll have the exact same size tires lol
I think you messed that up. You WILL be driving that duallie to rre.

Quick Reply: rre v2015.. be there!!