Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2014, 10:26 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Exclamation Chapter leader Missing??

Hey guys, just wanted to see if any of you have had contact with Robert (75Three90), your chapter leader, lately. He hasn't been on for a couple of months. Any info you have would be great!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 10-30-2014, 08:30 PM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
He's kind of like that. He'll be MIA for a few months and then out of no where, he's a posting madman.
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 10-30-2014, 09:09 PM
Elder User

LibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to behold
We have a chapter leader??? I thought we had some kind of revolution or mutiny or popular uprising or something. Maybe an armed insurrection.....

Anyway, I thought we were being lead by a secret cabal who sends out messages via cel codes.

Wow. A leader. Who knew?

J/K

Timothy

When the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, every problem starts to look like a nail.

When the only tool in your toolbox is dynamite, you start looking for excuses to solve problems.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:21 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Well, you guys need someone who can be around most of the time. If any of you guys can get ahold of him, have him come on to the site!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 10-31-2014, 09:44 AM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
Someone must be kidnapping our leaders. The one before him is also MIA. I was facebook friends with that leader (also so named Robert) and he closed his FB account about the same time he was last on here. Not pointing fingers, but I suspect Timothy had something to do with it.
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 10-31-2014, 09:46 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

He must not like guys named Robert.....LOL

Old 10-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Posting Guru

What work is involved with being a chapter leader? I'm self-employed and could possibly take over as long as it isn't too inconvenient.
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 10-31-2014, 10:08 AM
Elder User

LibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
Someone must be kidnapping our leaders. The one before him is also MIA. I was facebook friends with that leader (also so named Robert) and he closed his FB account about the same time he was last on here. Not pointing fingers, but I suspect Timothy had something to do with it.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I had anything to do with the repeated disappearances of Texas Chapter leaders named "Robert". Further more, I know nothing about the alleged alien abductions involved with their alleged disappearances, nor do I know what alien space ship they are currently being held on (Hint: It's not Gorsplat 5571). Lastly, I call for all FTEers to remain calm, to resist the urge to panic, and to post recipes for some kind of sauce that will make deep fried human taste better.

That is all.

Lur - ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8

Ooops.... I mean Timothy

When the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, every problem starts to look like a nail.

When the only tool in your toolbox is dynamite, you start looking for excuses to solve problems.

Last edited by LibTimothy; 10-31-2014 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Fun
Old 10-31-2014, 10:39 AM
Elder User

Quote:
What work is involved with being a chapter leader? I'm self-employed and could possibly take over as long as it isn't too inconvenient.

Hmmmm...... You don't think it will be confusing for us to have a Leader named "Woody"? I can see a lot of people being confused by this.

Hey, just an idea here, but how about we give you a sort of nickname... You know, so we will all know you are the leader. Some easy to remember name like..... Oh Hey! How about we call you "Robert"? That is a snappy name that is synonymous with being a leader.

Just trying to help.

Timothy

OK. I nominate Woody as Chapter Leader.

Old 10-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Woody, if we can't find Robert, we'll put up a volunteer/ nomination thread, and you can post up there.

Not a lot of duties, just accepting (or denying) chapter join request, keeping the chapter active, and maybe try to organize a get together every now and then!

Old 10-31-2014, 02:07 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post

Not a lot of duties, just accepting (or denying) chapter join request, keeping the chapter active, and maybe try to organize a get together every now and then!
And the pay is GREAT!!!! It is automatically deducted from the Nebraska Chapter Beer fund...and we know how big that account is!!

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Old 10-31-2014, 03:15 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Yep, at a whopping $000,0000.00 the last time I checked!

Old 10-31-2014, 03:59 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Not a lot of duties, just accepting (or denying) chapter join request,
I could see myself doing like Homer Simpson did in that one episode where he put that toy bird that rocks back and forth to hit a button at the power plant. accept-accept-accept-accept

I would like to say that if I become the next dictator, oops I mean Leader. I will make sure that Timothy and Snuggyworm get the care they need. Two square meals a day and their own padded rooms.
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 10-31-2014, 06:27 PM
Elder User

Quote:
I could see myself doing like Homer Simpson did in that one episode where he put that toy bird that rocks back and forth to hit a button at the power plant. accept-accept-accept-accept

I would like to say that if I become the next dictator, oops I mean Leader. I will make sure that Timothy and Snuggyworm get the care they need. Two square meals a day and their own padded rooms.

Will we have to bow when we see you?

Timothy

Old 11-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Senior User

TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
I think the chapter leader has to read every freaking post in the Chapter.

Woody, Do you really have that much time to steal from work and family?

Howyallare?

01 PSD, CC, LWB, DRW, 373's, 6WD, Autometer Ford Factory Match Gauges, AIH delete, bling bling dipstick, GPR LED, H&H Tank mods, 50 cent, galooons of fluids and lots of O rings.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:59 AM