Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Flat rate shipping promotion

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 11:40 AM
midfifty
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flat rate shipping promotion

Starting on November 1st (Saturday) we will be starting a $9.99 flat rate shipping promotion

NO OVERSIZE FEES

It will be running until the end of the year and be automatic if your shipping address qualifies, no codes to put in or anything.

Here is the info from our policy page

Pay only $9.99 on ground shipping for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states and made before 01/01/15
Orders will be shipped via Ground (typically UPS, FedEx, USPS)
Oversize fees are waived by the promotional shipping offer
Orders that ship via freight, or any expedited service (next day, second day etc.) are not included in this promotion
Can not be combined with any other discounts

Old 10-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Johns53f100
New User
Will this apply to a rear window?

Old 10-27-2014, 12:29 PM
midfifty
Former Vendor
A standard rear window, yep !

A big back window, no, that would go freight

Old 10-27-2014, 10:58 PM
fladoodle
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is it in the listing of an item whether or not it will need to ship via freight? It's likely it's there and I'm just missing it. I'm asking more specifically for the fiberglass long running boards. I wasn't really going to be going for new running boards but this promo has me seriously considering it.

Old 10-28-2014, 12:08 AM
midfifty
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by fladoodle
Is it in the listing of an item whether or not it will need to ship via freight? It's likely it's there and I'm just missing it. I'm asking more specifically for the fiberglass long running boards. I wasn't really going to be going for new running boards but this promo has me seriously considering it.
Yeah on the site all freight items will have a freight explanation in red on the screen with the item's details, also during checkout it will let you know you have freight items in your cart

Running boards wouldn't be freight though, mostly bed panels, hoods, fenders, doors, windshields and a few others I probably can't think of

Old 10-28-2014, 07:58 PM
bjmayberry2
Lead Driver
Received 543 Likes on 349 Posts
What about seat foam?

Old 10-28-2014, 08:28 PM
midfifty
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by bjmayberry2
What about seat foam?
Just $9.99, even if you got 10 of them

Old 10-28-2014, 08:40 PM
Harrier
Lead Driver
Received 764 Likes on 374 Posts
Originally Posted by midfifty
Just $9.99, even if you got 10 of them
Well there you go BJ, now you need to go into the seat restoration business. I will let you practice on my seat and I won't even charge you.

Old 10-28-2014, 10:41 PM
Cabledude
Senior User
I am just getting ready to order a new front bumper for my 54 F250. Been comparing LMC and MidFifty. Midfifty does not show this as a freight item is that correct? Is Midfifty's triple plated chrome what would be considered a show quality bumper, comparable to LMC's premium chrome bumper? Looks like Midfifty's come with brackets but doesn't say if the brackets are chrome. The shipping special rate may have just helped me make up my mind.

Old 10-29-2014, 10:18 AM
midfifty
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Cabledude
I am just getting ready to order a new front bumper for my 54 F250. Been comparing LMC and MidFifty. Midfifty does not show this as a freight item is that correct? Is Midfifty's triple plated chrome what would be considered a show quality bumper, comparable to LMC's premium chrome bumper? Looks like Midfifty's come with brackets but doesn't say if the brackets are chrome. The shipping special rate may have just helped me make up my mind.
The ones we sell most likely come from the same place LMC gets them from, but that is just a guess. I would imagine they are the same quality.

The brackets are chrome, plus you get the bumper, the brackets and hardware for one price

And correct there would be no freight

Old 10-29-2014, 01:52 PM
rswhitmore
Senior User
What about small items that would fit in a Priority Mail small flat rate box? Thinking about ordering a 2 terminal starter switch (52-56), but the flat rate shipping cost as much as the part.

Old 10-29-2014, 01:59 PM
midfifty
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by rswhitmore
What about small items that would fit in a Priority Mail small flat rate box? Thinking about ordering a 2 terminal starter switch (52-56), but the flat rate shipping cost as much as the part.
If you can't think of anything else you would want to get to take advantage of it , just give us a call when you order we can do something about it

Old 10-29-2014, 02:05 PM
rswhitmore
Senior User
OK, thanks. My truck is a 48 f1, and I was wanting to use the newer style 2 contact ignition switch rather than the original grounding type, to simplify my wiring. Most of the parts you carry are for the newer f100 series trucks.

Old 10-29-2014, 09:50 PM
Bluey Zedoff
Laughing Gas
Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Hey, guys, does Australia qualify under that umbrella? It's only a short stone's throw across the pond!

Old 10-29-2014, 10:15 PM
midfifty
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Peter Bird
Hey, guys, does Australia qualify under that umbrella? It's only a short stone's throw across the pond!
Hello, no sorry But we will do another one for out of country orders again soon i'd imagine, I don't have anything for sure though yet

Quick Reply: Flat rate shipping promotion