1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

Neal 97 250

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 11:51 PM
BBslider001
Hotshot
Received 376 Likes on 268 Posts
Originally Posted by fordman67
I don't get texts anymore...no body likes me everybody hates me guess I'll go eat worms lol
I'll text ya A-Ron. I figure you'll still talk to me now that I'm keeping the OBS LOL

Old 10-17-2014, 12:03 AM
oldbird1965
Fleet Owner

Received 125 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by fordman67
I don't get texts anymore...no body likes me everybody hates me guess I'll go eat worms lol
Now that there is funny LOL! My wife says that a lot joking around.

Old 10-17-2014, 12:12 AM
fordman67
Hotshot
Received 397 Likes on 268 Posts
Originally Posted by BBslider001
I'll text ya A-Ron. I figure you'll still talk to me now that I'm keeping the OBS LOL
I would either way. 7.3 is a 7.3 no matter what body its in...don't forget I have had two SD s myself.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:13 AM
foxracing0934
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just seen something about FTE on face book and got me wondering if any of the old crew was still on here. Glad to see your all doing well. Hope the trucks are treating you good. TJ, Joe an Cody still around?

Old 10-22-2014, 01:47 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by foxracing0934
Just seen something about FTE on face book and got me wondering if any of the old crew was still on here. Glad to see your all doing well. Hope the trucks are treating you good. TJ, Joe an Cody still around?
Holy *****!!! There's another we haven't seen in awhile people! We haven't seen TJ or Joe around in a long time. Last I heard Joe sold his OBS. Cody doesn't post anymore either. About the only place he posts now days is on PSA.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:02 PM
foxracing0934
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by strokin'_tatsch
Holy *****!!! There's another we haven't seen in awhile people! We haven't seen TJ or Joe around in a long time. Last I heard Joe sold his OBS. Cody doesn't post anymore either. About the only place he posts now days is on PSA.
That's to bad man, there was some serious knowledge floatin around with them gentlemen. I hope that everything is going good for them, real good guys. But I am glad to see that are still some familiar "faces" around here helpin everyone out. I see you've wasted no time moddin that SD of yours, even though last I heard she was stayin stock haha. I knew that wouldn't last. I hope you haven't been neglecting the race truck.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:22 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
That's to bad man, there was some serious knowledge floatin around with them gentlemen. I hope that everything is going good for them, real good guys. But I am glad to see that are still some familiar "faces" around here helpin everyone out. I see you've wasted no time moddin that SD of yours, even though last I heard she was stayin stock haha. I knew that wouldn't last. I hope you haven't been neglecting the race truck.
I have been neglecting the race truck and feel terrible about it. Lol. The SD is nearing completion, so I'll be moving on to the OBS before long. Whatever happened to your OBS busting my a$$ one of these days? Lol. It looks pretty now, but where's the speed parts?

I do wish TJ, Joe, Neal, Plowman? (Forget the screen name, but he was running stage 2s with an H2E way back when) and some of the others were still around. Some of the newer guys are pretty savvy on these trucks though and the BS still flows pretty well around here. Cody and I hang out all the time and he's still playing with OBS trucks, he's just an a-hole and doesn't come to FTE anymore. Lol!!!

Old 10-22-2014, 08:59 PM
foxracing0934
Posting Guru
Haha ya she's lookin good but I basically spent all the money I had for that project on rebuilding it. So it's gotta wait till the sd gets paid off. Hopefully if everything goes right it'll be next fallish build. But I'm working on startin a business so I'm sinking a bunch of time a money into that. As long as we get a lot of snow this year I will be set to go. But I got a nice little plan for her. As far as the drag truck project.....that got chit canned long ago haha.

Ya I do miss all the info they dished out. I loved the coonhunterjoe mod, worked amazing and it was free to me. I just don't even know how tj knew as much as he did, guy had an answer for everything lol. Cody is just an awesome dude that's helped everyone on here more than once, wrote the best write ups, basically walked me through my injector install. You definitely don't get the same feel on any other board.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:40 PM
oldbird1965
Fleet Owner

Hello Richard!

Old 10-22-2014, 09:45 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Haha ya she's lookin good but I basically spent all the money I had for that project on rebuilding it. So it's gotta wait till the sd gets paid off. Hopefully if everything goes right it'll be next fallish build. But I'm working on startin a business so I'm sinking a bunch of time a money into that. As long as we get a lot of snow this year I will be set to go. But I got a nice little plan for her. As far as the drag truck project.....that got chit canned long ago haha.

Ya I do miss all the info they dished out. I loved the coonhunterjoe mod, worked amazing and it was free to me. I just don't even know how tj knew as much as he did, guy had an answer for everything lol. Cody is just an awesome dude that's helped everyone on here more than once, wrote the best write ups, basically walked me through my injector install. You definitely don't get the same feel on any other board.
Cody's write ups are awesome. Lol. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have found FTE or come to know half the crap that I know now.

Old 11-05-2014, 09:39 AM
foxracing0934
Posting Guru
Hey Glenn, how's the truck running these days?

Ya Travis, his write ups got me through quite a bit. Matter of fact they should have their own sticky, with a link to every one. Cuz they should be kept up top to be seen by all.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:34 AM
oldbird1965
Fleet Owner

Hey Glenn, how's the truck running these days?

Ya Travis, his write ups got me through quite a bit. Matter of fact they should have their own sticky, with a link to every one. Cuz they should be kept up top to be seen by all.
Better then ever! High EGT's but I had my turbo redone that hopefully will help lower them. I'm probably asking for to much pulling that 65' train you see in my signature, LOL!!

Old 11-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Neal 97 250
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree guys, I miss those guys too. I myself have been absent quite a bit also. Still alive and still modding but not much online time anymore. Got the stage 3's in and a meth kit. Really helps with the 5er on the mountains.
the model h2e is still hanging in there but if I want to see 600 it may have to go. What you guys think?

Old 11-05-2014, 08:59 PM
tshrager
Lead Driver
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Neal 97 250
I agree guys, I miss those guys too. I myself have been absent quite a bit also. Still alive and still modding but not much online time anymore. Got the stage 3's in and a meth kit. Really helps with the 5er on the mountains.
the model h2e is still hanging in there but if I want to see 600 it may have to go. What you guys think?
Sounds to me like you need to make me a smokin deal on that H2E!

Old 11-06-2014, 02:33 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Neal 97 250
How big are the hybrids?

Either a 71mm modded H2E or something like an S471 with a T4i housing.

Or if you plan on switching to a T4 setup, an S467 FMW with a 1.0 turbine housing would run good and be a bad towing little dude on your truck.

Quick Reply: Neal 97 250