Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > New Member Introductions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2014, 10:23 AM
New User

Wolf1973 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Another Newbie here...

Hi everyone,

My name is Rick, and I recently bought a 1973 F250 (Going thru mid life crisis)

So far I have done some minor engine work, added power steering (ugh), added another set of springs, new rear end (broke original at first mud jam), adding a posi - traction locker, new axles (30 spline) to match new gears, new clutch (burned out first one at first mud jam), new winch with second battery, 37 inch Interco Super Swampers.

I am not really a car mechanic type (wish I would have started when I was younger), although I am very mechanical, so I am trying to learn on the fly (with help from many friends)

I doubt I can add much to the forum from a knowledge standpoint, but I certainly have many questions.

I have done a lot of lurking over the past few months, so thanks for the info I have already gathered

Best Regards

Rick ( I will post pics when I figure that out)
Old 09-08-2014, 11:04 AM
SPONSOR

Torklift Sheryl has a good reputation on FTE.Torklift Sheryl has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to the forum Rick! This is a great community full of valuable information - enjoy the site!
Torklift Sheryl
Old 09-08-2014, 01:05 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all
The old stuff brings back good memories...lol I like those older trucks. Welcome to the site.

Tony

CLICK HERE ^^^TO SEARCH PARTS FOR YOUR FORD TRUCK
CALL TOLL FREE 866-403-3393
Old 09-08-2014, 01:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > New Member Introductions