Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2014, 04:00 PM
New User

PonderosaF1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
For the 1000 time about a gas tank in a 48 truck frame

Hello,
Found my answer to what i was looking for.Could not cancel this msg
Old 08-31-2014, 04:45 PM
Roast em' if you got 'em

bobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to behold
Oh boy!!

Here we go again. Its been awhile since we had the chance to have a nonsensical thread full of mindless posts about nothing. I don't know what it is, we just can't seem to help going on and on about nothing in particular. I think its the 12 year old in all of us....LOL

Bobby
1967 Jeepster Commando
1994 Harley Road King
Old 08-31-2014, 05:03 PM
Henry got it right...

Jolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbytnm View Post
Oh boy!!

Here we go again. Its been awhile since we had the chance to have a nonsensical thread full of mindless posts about nothing. I don't know what it is, we just can't seem to help going on and on about nothing in particular. I think its the 12 year old in all of us....LOL

Bobby
I have no idea what you're talking about Bobby. This is a very serious forum, and I can't imagine anyone on here participating in a meaningless thread of drivel.

And it's cooled down to double digits finally today. Only 95 today. Sure wish it would rain...

51 F4 "Betsy" http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...4-project.html "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford
Old 08-31-2014, 05:16 PM
Roast em' if you got 'em

bobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to behold
Joe,

You are right. I stand humbly before you and apologize for even suggesting that people might sink to participating in drivel. As a long time member of this forum I sometimes forget that we are a serious and dedicated group of people who only try and spread the wealth of Ford Truck knowledge to those seeking our help. Those same said individuals would probably not care for reading through this mindless slop in their quest for answers.

I thank you for setting me on the right track. Oh, by the way. Its danged hot here today. Its 94 with a slight breeze. I'm inside under the AC instead of out laying under the truck installing caster shims (AH HAH!! SEE!?! SEE!?!? A truck reference....we are back on track!!!!)

Bobby
1967 Jeepster Commando
1994 Harley Road King
Old 08-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Senior User

toby tough is starting off with a positive reputation.
don't know what drivel is but I like mindless slop.
I always say",Good work isn't cheap,and cheap work isn't good."
Old 08-31-2014, 05:48 PM
Henry got it right...

Jolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by toby tough View Post
don't know what drivel is but I like mindless slop.
driv·el

noun
silly nonsense.
"don't talk such drivel!"
synonyms: nonsense, twaddle, claptrap, balderdash, gibberish, rubbish, mumbo jumbo, garbage

See above posts.

51 F4 "Betsy" http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...4-project.html "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford
Old 08-31-2014, 05:54 PM
Post Fiend

AXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to behold
Chuck Frank
drivel: drive-l To drive on the left hand side of the road as is done in most of the world except the US, Canada and other countries owned by the US.

1956 F100 Panel "GRACIE"
2007 Solstice GXP racer, the "KRAZED KANARY"
Third place finish 2009 SCCA National Championships
Old 08-31-2014, 06:03 PM
New User

Hey all you really smart guys responding to this post,can you let me know how to cancel it???.If you would have read the post,could not cancel it,only edit it!.Please all you same great folks please chime in and help the new guy here.Please read this as it was intended and focus on the ''Cancel msg''.
UFB!!!
Old 08-31-2014, 06:28 PM
postin' fool

ALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud of
Cancel it?? What fun is that?

Two flat tires to deal with tomorrow, will use the '52 to get them to Discount Tire. Both picked up sheet metal screws.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:57 PM
New User

Hey Vinnie I tried calling you.I will be at the shop most of Monday if you want to P/U the Flathead and Y block Ignitors I ordered for you,they came in Friday.Tell your son his Mustang parts will be in by truck on Wed.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:31 PM
Welder User

tinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to behold
Cool, windy and rainy here today........
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...uck-build.html
"you can call a pig a duck, but that won't make it quack!"
Old 08-31-2014, 11:17 PM
Henry got it right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonderosaF1 View Post
Hey all you really smart guys responding to this post,can you let me know how to cancel it???.If you would have read the post,could not cancel it,only edit it!.Please all you same great folks please chime in and help the new guy here.Please read this as it was intended and focus on the ''Cancel msg''.
UFB!!!
I hope you understand that we really don't want you to cancel it. We're having entirely too much fun with it.

Still 80 degrees here at 9:16.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:31 PM
Kentucky Chapter Member

EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.
I like cake.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 08-31-2014, 11:37 PM
Post Fiend

AXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to beholdAXracer is a splendid one to behold
Chuck Frank
You can't cancel a post once it is made, so we sometimes use same to get a little crazy and have some fun with it by making additional nonsense posts to see where it goes.
My good friend Mike Janis qualified 15th of the top 16 to go into eliminations out of 34 Pro Mods at the US Nationals in Indy today after having troubles in the first two rounds and waiting thru several weather delays that cancelled the 3rd of 4 scheduled qualifying rounds. Mike is the defending winner of the 2013 event. They set the car up a little soft for today's final round to be sure they didn't overpower the green track, then the tree's staging lights started malfunctioning while he was at the line, requiring him to get on and off the two step a couple times, which kills the 60 ft. so he was happy to make the show with one of the couple cars to make good runs in the round! The final qualifying spot was a 5.995 at 239.4 MPH making it one of the quickest 16 car PM field ever, and 34 entries attempting to qualify made it the largest pro class at the event. Eliminations are tomorrow. Mike is #2 in Championship points only 11 points behind first with 3 events to go. GO MIKE!!!!

1956 F100 Panel "GRACIE"
2007 Solstice GXP racer, the "KRAZED KANARY"
Third place finish 2009 SCCA National Championships
Old 08-31-2014, 11:40 PM
Kentucky Chapter Member

EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXracer View Post
Mike is #2 in Championship points only 11 points behind first with 3 events to go. GO MIKE!!!!
Props to Mike!

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 08-31-2014, 11:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks