Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2003, 02:53 PM
New User

JackDonkey is starting off with a positive reputation.
Salvage yards?

Does anyone know of any good Salvage yards in the okc-norman area that don't rape you over the prices?
Old 07-25-2003, 02:53 AM
New User

vpd315 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Salvage yards?

Don't know of any in that area but up in vinita there is Eastern State Auto Salvage. All he deals in is Ford. He is good guy and won't jack you around on prices.
Old 07-28-2003, 12:04 PM
Junior User

78truckpower429 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Salvage yards?

hey jack depends on what your wanting ..pull-a-parts pretty reasonable... a buddy of mine and i go about one weekend a month and usually when you buy alot the guy gets pissed and counting up everything and just shoots a price and we get pretty good deals that way..but as far as any other place in the okc area or norman ..thats the only one i deal with ..i used riverside to get another rear axle and it was $280 for a Dana 60..
78 ford f250 swaped 400 for a 429 out of a 73 lincoln..with all comp cams valve train, c6 tranny,edelbrock carb and intake,all MSD ignition,with 6al box..2400 B&M stall convertor, Dana 60 with 3.08 ge
Old 07-30-2003, 10:51 AM
Senior User

Bimmer ese is starting off with a positive reputation.
Salvage yards?

I don't know if you're hesistant on driving through Valley Brook (with the police dept and all), but there's a place called Century pick-up parts, located at 59th and Camille Ave, right near the police station. Some good people out there, and really good prices too. They carry a wide array of late-model Ford parts. My second choice would be Del City pick-up parts, located off of SE 29th and Bryant.

Hope this helps,
Dan

Previous
2004 Ford Ranger Edge
1995 Ford F-150 XL (4.9L, 5 speed manual)....Gosh, I miss her

Last edited by Bimmer ese; 07-30-2003 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-30-2003, 10:51 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter

Tags
brook, ford, moore, salvage, truck, valley, yard