Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Ford Truck Parts for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ford Truck Parts for Sale Ford Truck related Parts and Accessories for sale

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Old 08-26-2014, 08:46 AM
Senior User

exranger06 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Dana 50 TTB parts

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck, Part suitable for diesel truck
Part fits:: 1980-1986, 1987-1996

I have an almost complete Dana 50 TTB front end that I'm parting out. All parts came off a 1995 F250. I have both axle beams and steering knuckles. The knuckles currently are still attached to the beams. I'm working on separating them (those lower BJ nuts are rusty SOBs).

I also have:

-2 spindles
-Driver's side axle shaft (both sections still connected, I can separate if you need just one section)
-Passenger side outer axle shaft (both sections still connected, I can separate if you need just one section). I do NOT have the passenger inner shaft that goes into the diff.
-2 brake calipers with brackets that are good rebuildable cores
-2 rotors/hub assemblies. The rotors are junk, but the hubs are good. I can separate them if you want. I do NOT have the manual locking hubs or spindle nuts.

Located in Guilford CT 06437. I can ship, and I accept Paypal. Let me know what you need, and I'll give you a price.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by exranger06 View Post
-2 rotors/hub assemblies. The rotors are junk, but the hubs are good. I can separate them if you want.
I separated the rotors from the hubs, and scrapped the rotors. The hubs are still available

Quote:
-2 brake calipers with brackets that are good rebuildable cores
I scrapped the calipers and brackets

Everything else is still available
Old 10-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Senior User

Quote:
I have both axle beams and steering knuckles. The knuckles currently are still attached to the beams. I'm working on separating them (those lower BJ nuts are rusty SOBs).
I finally got the knuckles separated from the axle beams, and I removed the ball joints from the knuckles.

The driver's side knuckle has no studs for the spindle; you'll have to get new studs. The passenger side knuckle still has studs, but they're rusty and the threads might be a little damaged. I would recommend replacing them, or at the very least, use a thread chaser on them.

Everything is still available!
Old 10-27-2014, 11:42 AM