Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OR
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Red
Engine: 4.0L V6

Selling My: 2002 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab 4X4

This truck has been a great truck for me, great in the snow, gets great gas mileage, about 18mpg on the highway (I calculate all of my trips) and 15/16 around town. It has no problem hauling a small horse trailer or a half ton of rock. This would be a great truck for a young kid or someone looking for a small pickup. Lots of life left. I am looking to sell my truck because we are getting something bigger as we just had a baby and there just isn't enough room. I haven't had any real problems with this truck and it has never left me stranded. Just to put this out there, this is a truck and has been used as a truck, hauling wood, rocks, trailers, hay, etc... It has never been abused but has been used as a truck so there are some scratches. Details about the truck are below:

Changing differential, engine, transmission and transfer case oil in the last 1000 miles
Slave cylinder replaced at 69,000 miles (normal replacement for these trucks)
New alternator 4 months ago
Tires have 1/2" tread left, Cooper Discoverer AT3
2" Receiver Hitch
7 Pin Plug
Power Windows
Power Locks
Keyless Entry
4WD on the fly
Sliding Rear Window
Tags Good Through 2016

EXTERIOR:
This truck has never been in a major or even minor traffic accident. There is a dent in the left rear of the bed as seen in the pictures due to someone backing a shopping cart into it at Winco, a dent in the right top rail of the bed from a hay bale and a scrape on the left rear top corner of the bed rail from a tractor bucket. There is a chip in the left bottom corner of the windshield from about 4 years ago that was filled and have never had an issue with. Previous owner put a DIY bed liner in and it is pealing away. There are other blemishes on the exterior but those are the only major ones.

INTERIOR:
For the most part the interior of this truck is in excellent shape for a 12 year old truck. There is a tear in the driver side seat where my pocket knife snagged the cloth also the normal drivers side worn seat tear on the outer edge. Easily put a seat cover over and won't notice. There are a couple of screw holes above the rearview mirror from previous owner installing a radio and radar scanner.

Overall this is a great truck (the marks on the ground in the pics is from water, it doesn't leak anywhere) and I think it will be a great truck for the next owner. It is sold as-is, I have tried to be honest with the issues. Please feel free to email me if you are interested or would like further information. Make me an offer if interested. $6100 OBO clean title in hand. Thanks for looking.