Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2014, 07:02 AM
New User

chappr is starting off with a positive reputation.
New from Canada - 51 F1

Click the image to open in full size.

Thought I would say Hi and show a quick photo of my 51. Bought the frame and cab 6 years ago, lots of blood sweat n tears and I took it to my first car show this last week. Lots of help reading posts from users on this forum, hope I can help others now....
Old 08-26-2014, 07:09 AM
Old guy with old toys

raytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to behold
Very nice. Welcome to the forum. Please tell us some details about the truck you built.
2007 F150 SC. Driven once in a while. 2015 Escape SE EB 1.6 Wife's ride
If there’s one thing that the government is highly skilled at, it is creating excessive amounts of bureaucracy and extra layers of red tape for people to wade through.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:17 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytasch View Post
Very nice. Welcome to the forum. Please tell us some details about the truck you built.
The frame is boxed, c-notched, and a 1973 camaro clip. Lowered with reversing the springs and removing a few, lowering coils for the front.

Engine is a 302 ford with edelbrock dual plane intake, 600cfm edel carb, bored out fresh rebuild, RV cam, headers and dual dynomax mufflers, electric fan, original rad with new core. C6 transmission, chevy 10 bolt rear end.

Tires are 15" TT upfront and 16" 245 wide TT in the rear.

Body has a bunch of slight mods, filled bed pockets, custom tailgate, 48 ford car rear lights, tubbed box, single side glass, and I modified a 49 hood to fit the 51 for a different look. Glass fenders and boards, all painted ford black.

Ranger seats, B&M shifter, Lokar E-brake, Moon steering wheel, Airhorn, TPI quad gauge and speedo.

Interior is not finished and the box isnt. And I am still trying to find the proper brackets for my power steering!!!! AHHHHHHHHH
Old 08-26-2014, 07:50 AM
Kentucky Chapter Member

EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome to FTE!

Nice looking ride. Well done.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 08-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Every day is Saturday...

Jolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to FTE!

That's a sweet looking truck. I was staring at the hood, trying to figure out what I was looking at. Thanks for explaining.

51 F4 "Betsy" http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...4-project.html "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford
Old 08-26-2014, 09:29 AM
Freshman User

Dotnodrog51 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Very nice truck. Thanks for the motivation.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Postmaster

yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.
Nice Truck What part of Canada are you from?
Old 08-27-2014, 05:29 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamagrant View Post
Nice Truck What part of Canada are you from?
I am in red deer alberta. Thanks for all the comments, I will post a build thread here soon.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:55 PM
Postmaster

Harrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to all
Wow nice looking truck. Yes, please post that build thread soon.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:55 PM