Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Elder User

pineconeford has a good reputation on FTE.pineconeford has a good reputation on FTE.pineconeford has a good reputation on FTE.
Here's an F2/F3 tailgate someone's selling - just sharing cause they are rare

Not mine...

Just sharing this cause he says he may have other parts for this truck. And it's on the east coast and he is willing to ship it.
This doesn't happen often at all.

I know how hard they are to find so I wanted to let you guys who need one find this auction...
Tom

Old 08-25-2014, 08:31 PM
Postmaster

Jolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineconeford View Post
And it's on the east coast and he is willing to ship it.

Tom

But under Shipping to, it says

"Shipping to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping)."

1951 F4 "Betsy" Build Thread @ http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...4-project.html
Old 08-25-2014, 08:43 PM
Elder User

pineconeford has a good reputation on FTE.pineconeford has a good reputation on FTE.pineconeford has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger Joe View Post
But under Shipping to, it says

"Shipping to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping)."

Keep reading the auction text at the bottom...he says he will consider all offers including shipping.
He just didn't want to estimate the amount on the auction and get shafted if the amount is actually different than the 'calculator' will show. I don't blame him one bit cause a big heavy item like this can be tricky to use the shipping calculator tool. Better to do it manually.

Tom

Old 08-25-2014, 08:54 PM
Elder User

Thanks Joe...
My reply to your post just made me saw that the site bumped me from 'senior user' to 'elder user'.
Now I feel old.
And now I want to yell at kids to stay off my lawn. And hike my pants up past my waist.
Elder user? All you guys - Don't look to me for wise and educated answers to posts. I'm more like the guy who sits at the campfire and just nods his head when the real elders point to the eagles in the sky and draw meaningful pictures in the sand to explain the tribe's next move. Oh, and the one that grabs the last morsel of dried fish from the fire when everyone else is looking at the sky.

Old 08-25-2014, 10:49 PM
Postmaster

Jolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineconeford View Post
Thanks Joe...
My reply to your post just made me saw that the site bumped me from 'senior user' to 'elder user'.
Now I feel old.
And now I want to yell at kids to stay off my lawn. And hike my pants up past my waist.
Elder user? All you guys - Don't look to me for wise and educated answers to posts. I'm more like the guy who sits at the campfire and just nods his head when the real elders point to the eagles in the sky and draw meaningful pictures in the sand to explain the tribe's next move. Oh, and the one that grabs the last morsel of dried fish from the fire when everyone else is looking at the sky.

Cracked me up!

If the title makes you feel elderly, just go change it in your User CP. That's how I became Blabbermouth...

1951 F4 "Betsy" Build Thread @ http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...4-project.html
Old 08-25-2014, 10:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks