Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Super Duty & Heavy Duty 1999 to current Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2014, 07:40 PM
New User

Nytefog is starting off with a positive reputation.
f350 crew cab storage vs having seats

Does anyone know of a company than makes a storage unit for the back of a f350 vs using it for passenger seats. I like to have storage drawers/filing cabinet and other storage items to have in the rear, like to items made for vans. I plan on using van products and modifying them to have storage rather than having seats. The only thing I can find are cheap plastic, shallow storage spaces that fit under the seats but I want a lot of storage for electronic tools and devices. This is 100% work truck so I only need the front two captains chairs for occupants. Any input would be appreciate from you f series pro's!

Thanks
-Patrick
Old 08-24-2014, 08:11 PM
Senior User

ketel0ne is starting off with a positive reputation.
TruckOffice | Innovative Storage Systems | Organized Truck Cabs for a Mobile Office

I was thinking of calling these people to see what more they have specifically for my truck.
Gone: 79 F-150, 07 Escape Hybrid, 10 F-150 FX4, 10 F-150 STX, 88 Ranger STX, 93 Explorer Sport
Old 08-24-2014, 08:11 PM