Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2014, 12:00 AM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop has much to be proud ofBently_Coop has much to be proud ofBently_Coop has much to be proud ofBently_Coop has much to be proud ofBently_Coop has much to be proud ofBently_Coop has much to be proud ofBently_Coop has much to be proud ofBently_Coop has much to be proud ofBently_Coop has much to be proud of
Hot Wheels mostly, I tried getting my step son into it but he doesn't care. My wife and 4 yr old daughter like searching though.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:22 AM
Post Fiend

JWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
That's strange...I get a picture of the radio.
I also got the photo of cute gal posing as tech support.......
Old 08-19-2014, 09:13 AM
Freshman User

Countryford83 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I also collect vintage appliances. In the kitchen is a 1949 Hotpoint fridge, 1941 O'keefe and Merritt gas stove, 1955 Hotpoint dishwasher. On the back patio, I have an outdoor kitchen which has G.E. Americana appliances from the early 60's. Here is a picture of them.

My washer and dryer are even vintage. They are a 1963 Lady Kenmore set. Still works great.

I'm currently restoring a 1948 Bendix washing machine. I've got the transmission tore apart right now. Trying to work on that.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
you have some Vintage water jugs my Dad has some of those I remember deer hunting with the brown one on the right. he made us pack that and the deer back to the Truck, Just glad it wasn't the big Galvanized one
Old 08-20-2014, 06:44 AM

tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
I collect coffee mugs, spoons and plates. I've started collecting bells and aI have a nice collection of die cast metal cars.
2010 Ford Focus
2004 Expedition XLT 4x2

FTE Guidelines
Old 08-20-2014, 12:04 PM
Postmaster

00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation00BlueOvalRanger has a superb reputation
At one point in time, I had a pretty decent comic book collection.
I even had a Superman #2.

Then, when we moved to Maryland, my Dad made this statement, "Bud, I'm not moving all of that _______. Toss it."

I tried my best to explain that I'd 'weed out' a few very desirable issues and toss the rest.

The next day, while I was at school, he tossed everything into the burn pile.

Now, I'm trying to collect 'sanity'. I haven't found any, unfortunately.

"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." - Ronald Reagan
Old 08-20-2014, 12:47 PM
Freshman User

Countryford83 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:

Ain't that the truth.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:27 PM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00BlueOvalRanger View Post
At one point in time, I had a pretty decent comic book collection.
I even had a Superman #2.

Then, when we moved to Maryland, my Dad made this statement, "Bud, I'm not moving all of that _______. Toss it."

I tried my best to explain that I'd 'weed out' a few very desirable issues and toss the rest.

The next day, while I was at school, he tossed everything into the burn pile.

LOL Nice one Keith, I try and do this on a daily Bases LOL, when my Daughter was little I told her to save her Barbie's don't destroy them because one day you will look back and they will be worth something or just say wow I used to play with those , next day all the Heads were ripped off and colored at that, maybe I should have told her go ahead and destroy them they never would have left the box then
Old 08-20-2014, 04:27 PM