Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 08-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Freshman User

Soarer is starting off with a positive reputation.
1996 F350 XLT 4x4 Reg Cab 7.5l Auto 106k *NEW PICS*

Year: 1996
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Price: $6750
Mileage: 106000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 7.5 liter gas

Located in Danbury, CT 06810. Very clean F350 lightly used as a supervisor's truck for most of its life. Power locks and windows, sliding rear window, automatic, 4X4, 7.5 liter gas engine with tons of power and torque, alloy wheels with Firestone tires, trailer hitch, air conditioning, XLT package.

Maintenance performed: new battery, new alternator, new brake booster, valve cover gaskets, exhaust gaskets, stainless steel exhaust manifold studs, EGR pipe, plugs, wires, cap, rotor and oil pan. Intermittent CEL which I believe is being caused by a vacuum leak. I'll be sorting this out ASAP. AC stopped blowing cold over the past few months. There must be a minor leak somewhere. The AC compressor and clutch are in good working order.

I just completed a major service on the engine. If you read up on these motors you'll see that a common issue is the exhaust manifold studs break when trying to remove them. I was fixing an exhaust manifold leak and had this issue so I pulled the engine, removed the heads and sent them to the machine shop to be completely reconditioned. They milled them, removed all broken manifold studs and did a complete valve job. I cleaned the motor thoroughly including removing all carbon deposits from the pistons and then reassembled the engine with new gaskets and stainless steel exhaust manifold studs so this issue wouldn't happen again. The engine makes great oil pressure and runs cool. No smoke, knocks or ticks.

The truck drives great and is rot free. The frame is 100% solid and the body is very clean. Try to find another 90s F-Series truck that doesn't have rot holes over the wheel wells! There are a few very small bubbles coming through under the paint in the typical spots but as you can see from the pics below, they are barely even noticeable. Both gas tanks work great. The bed liner has kept the bed in excellent shape as well although it hasn't seen a whole lot of use. Like new tailgate off a rust free truck. Four wheel drive works great. The exhaust is solid and brakes were done recently too. Always starts and runs strong.

I pride myself on being straight forward and honest when selling a vehicle. I am a "no surprises" kind of guy. If you're interested in this truck and want to get a very thorough walk-through of it, just drop me a PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call and tell you everything I know about it; good and bad.

Asking $6,750 OBO

Freshman User

Freshman User

Old 08-18-2014, 06:20 PM
Posting Guru

Nathan is starting off with a positive reputation.
PM sent.
Thank you.
Nathan
Old 08-18-2014, 11:30 PM
Freshman User

new pics above
Old 08-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Freshman User

The truck got a new windshield today. The corners of the glass had started to get cloudy so I took it to a Safelite shop to have it replaced. I will only go to Safelite because they are the best and do a much much better job than some of those cut rate mobile glass companies. They use the best glass and their work is second to none. I wanted it to be done at their shop so they would have all their tool and extra sets of hands available to get it 100% correct.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Freshman User

Bump for new pics.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:23 PM