Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2014, 11:33 AM
Senior User

Trevor.801 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Weather Tech Floor Mats?

If they are for an F-250 of the same year as my Ex (2000) will they work in my truck? I would think so, but if someone knows for sure would be great!

Thanks!
Old 08-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Senior User

jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor.801 View Post
If they are for an F-250 of the same year as my Ex (2000) will they work in my truck? I would think so, but if someone knows for sure would be great!

Thanks!

Fronts should be the same
Old 08-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to behold
OP- Jamesbfishin is correct.

Below is links to both applications. Weathertech does not show the rears on there website for Excursion's. The fronts are the same number.

I personnaly went with the Husky liners in my Super Duty. Even though its a 99 I ordered the 2002 version which has an optional hump liner and ability to cut out for the Manual T case.

Excursion

Super Duty
99 F250 CCSB V10 - 4"MBRP cat back, SPD y pipe, K&N Drop in, zoo dad, Powerslot cryo rotors up front, hawk pads all 4 corners, weathertech visors, husky liners, 2008 Complete back end, Bilstein 5100 up front and pro comps in rear, Bestop EZ roll. More to come....
Old 08-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Postmaster

LivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputation
I prefer the Weathertech look up front but what are you guys using in 2nd and 3rd row?
05 LTD 4x4, PSD, ARP, Tuner, Cat Delete, K&N CAI,4" Exhaust w 6" SS Tip, 5" Lift, air bags & RAS, 35's Terra Grapplers on Fuel Wheels, Bilstein 5100's with Dual stabilizers, Twin air, train horn, Amp Research, Rigid Industries, F&R Mag Hytec, Pioneer Nav, 2010 OEM mirrors, DC 320 amp, Blue spring, much more...02 LTD 4X4, V10 Sold
"I bought a 6.0 PSD and I'm not afraid"
Old 08-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Posting Guru

Apocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud of
llittle_llama
I need to get something to replace my Goodyear rubber mats but can't seem to justify the cost of those
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-17-2014, 07:49 PM
Elder User

Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.
WeatherTech all day every day.

-2012 Ford Focus Sedan SE 2.0 Super Fuel Economy Package Race Red-No Upgrades yet
Old 08-17-2014, 07:57 PM
Posting Guru

Apocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud of
llittle_llama
I'm looking at both of them now and the husky are cheaper but also have a middle hump insert available. I think I need to invest in a set of these. Husky also offers 2nd and 3rd row mats as well!!!

Husky Floor Liners - Reviews on Husky Car & Truck Mats - Best Deal

Weathertech:

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A2002A0A0.aspx

Some Hexomat thing?

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/75A2570A0A0.aspx

Flexomat.... seriously:

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/75A6424A0A0.aspx
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Senior User

jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.
Weathertechs are nice, could only find them for the front and cargo area. second row Im using Husky. Have used Husky in 2 previous trucks and if I was to place an order for the Excursion again, Husky all the way through. I like the lip that the husky has down by the door, traps everything, the Weathertechs are flat by the door and let rain, snow melt and sand run into the carpet.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:13 PM
Senior User

Trevor.801 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm getting them for 30 bucks. The lady doesn't have the truck anymore and wants them out if her garage.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Postmaster

LivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputation
I'm using Husky on all the rows, I have a set in tan and a set in black. I like the look of the Weathertech but I won't use different brands/looks in the same truck.
I wish Weathertech made them for our trucks.
05 LTD 4x4, PSD, ARP, Tuner, Cat Delete, K&N CAI,4" Exhaust w 6" SS Tip, 5" Lift, air bags & RAS, 35's Terra Grapplers on Fuel Wheels, Bilstein 5100's with Dual stabilizers, Twin air, train horn, Amp Research, Rigid Industries, F&R Mag Hytec, Pioneer Nav, 2010 OEM mirrors, DC 320 amp, Blue spring, much more...02 LTD 4X4, V10 Sold
"I bought a 6.0 PSD and I'm not afraid"
Old 08-17-2014, 08:21 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
I'm looking at both of them now and the husky are cheaper but also have a middle hump insert available. I think I need to invest in a set of these. Husky also offers 2nd and 3rd row mats as well!!!

Husky Floor Liners - Reviews on Husky Car & Truck Mats - Best Deal

Weathertech:

WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Mats & Liners for Cars, Trucks & SUVS - Front & Rear - Best Reviews

Some Hexomat thing?

Hexomat Floor Mats - Reviews on Hexagon Honeycomb Car Mats & Rubber Truck Floor Mats by INTRO-TECH AUTOMOTIVE

Flexomat.... seriously:

Flexomat Floor Mats - FLEXOMATS All Weather Car Mat
Get the huskys, good mat for a good price. I have weathertechs for the front and actually thinking of getting husky fronts because of better protection with lip by the door
Old 08-17-2014, 11:00 PM
Elder User

Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.
Any thoughts on the catch-all mats?
05 PSD Limited Ex, V's and B's, Bilstein Shocks, Harley Heads, Billet Badges, Red Head, 30mm Sway, FCDP Delete, FCDP Coolant, JL Audio Stealthbox, DC Power 270 Amp Alt, XS Power D6500 Batteries, F650 Dash, Focal Coax, Tracvision a7, Adj Track Bar, Xbox 360, R/C Dual Steer Stab, 2008 Diff Cover, Mag Hytech Trans Pan, SCT Innov Tunes, Soundstream 10.2" screen, ARP Headstuds, Isspro Gauges, Kenwood DNN990HD, Silverline 4" Exh, JL Audio Amps, BMF Novakane 22x10.5 Death Metal Wheels, Toyo O.C. A/T 325-50-22
Old 08-17-2014, 11:28 PM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLarge View Post
I wish Weathertech made them for my beauty queen.
FTFY
99 F250 CCSB V10 - 4"MBRP cat back, SPD y pipe, K&N Drop in, zoo dad, Powerslot cryo rotors up front, hawk pads all 4 corners, weathertech visors, husky liners, 2008 Complete back end, Bilstein 5100 up front and pro comps in rear, Bestop EZ roll. More to come....
Old 08-17-2014, 11:30 PM
Posting Guru

ExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputation
I have the weathertech "all weather" floor mats in mine front and rear plus the cargo area mat. I don't drive mine in winter, so don't need/want the lip like the husky's have. Personal preference. They feel like a quality piece and I give them an A for my application.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:56 PM
Post Fiend

AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
With the mud and snow the husky's huge lips and catch all style in the "classic" form work and looks great that is why i chose them.

I have the "weather beater" style Huskys in my F-150 they are more modern styled and very form fitting.

I have Husky's in 3 of my trucks now and i'm very happy with that, the 16 year old ones in my '98 Expedition still work great and look like new when cleaned up.
2011 F-150 Limited #3679 6.2 V8 4x4, Retrax bed cover
2002 Excursion Limited V10 4x4, 2.5/2" lift, HIDs,20" DC wheels on Cooper LTZ, Daily Driver
1998 Expedition XLT 5.4 4x4,HIDs,16x8 ultra wheels,led taillights, Daily Driver
1991 F-250 lairat 4x4 5.0, 7'6" BOSS snow plow, Back Rack, Strobes, Work lights
Old 08-17-2014, 11:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs