Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 10:21 PM
New User

JTf250boy1617 is starting off with a positive reputation.
2005 f250 6.0l super-duty fuel pump wiring

Well hello to every one Here is my problem I just bought my first 2005 ford f250 6.0l via cash bid from a bank now I'm in process of repairing the truck I'm sure I will have many problems that I could use help with for the truck has many but this is what I'm on right now. I had to buy a new automatic transmission wire harness. I installed it on the truck but when I went to plug up the fuel pump the male pin connecter was damaged from the the owner before me I have the plug and wires that go to the fuel pump What I can't find is a wire diagram that shows what wire go's to what pin in the plug Thanks for the help if any more info on the truck is needed just let me know
Old 08-16-2014, 11:12 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome to FTE.

Lets see if one of the Mods will move this to the right place.

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

I put 2 PDFs on this post the Engine one you want to look at 26-2
for the fuel pump. Tis diagram is for a 2006 and should
still work for the 2005.
I also put the ground diagram up for you also.

Sean Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 6_0L Engine Electronic Controles.pdf (990.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf 10-x Grounds.pdf (1.27 MB, 5 views)
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 08-17-2014, 02:22 AM

Tom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputation
TomB985
Moved to the 6.0L forum.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:19 PM
New User

JTf250boy1617 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the info I did get the fuel pump plugged up and truck runs good. Now on the the next problem thanks every one for the help
Old 08-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Good to hear you got it fixed.
Have a look at the top of the 6.0 Forum
at the Tech Folder. You will find a lot
of very useful info for the 6.0

Sean Click the image to open in full size.
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 08-17-2014, 08:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel