1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Bumpsides Ford Truck

Custom speedo cables and ratio adaptors.

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 03:15 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Received 169 Likes on 149 Posts
Custom speedo cables and ratio adaptors.

<TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#cccccc cellPadding=0 width=750 bgColor=#333333 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Fast turnaround time on all Speedometer, Tachometer, Cluster Repair | Call Us : 480-994-9022
<CENTER><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD height=120><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=729 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5>AVAILABLE SERVICES </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=224 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=216>• Speedometers</TD></TR><TR><TD>• Tachometers</TD></TR><TR><TD>• Cruise Control Components </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=2></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=229 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=221>• Gauges </TD></TR><TR><TD>• Distance Measuring Equipment </TD></TR><TR><TD>• Ratio Adaptors</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=2></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=223 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>• Kilometer Conversions </TD></TR><TR><TD>• Custom Speedometer Cables </TD></TR><TR><TD>• Instrument Clusters </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD background=Images/ghost1.jpg bg***************>

Dick's Speed-o-Tach

Your vehicle, whether a car, truck, RV, motorcycle or antique, is a complicated machine. When you need work done that requires more than just a general knowledge of the automobile, take your prized possession to the experienced team of Dick's Speed-O-Tach.
With technicians that have literally decades in the industry, we can offer expert services for your speedometer, odometer repair and so much more in Arizona & New Mexico. We can accommodate just about any make or model of vehicle, and provide unbeatable turnaround, typically in 24 hours or less.
One of the things we pride ourselves on is honest rates. We won't try to do a bunch of work that doesn't need to be done, or overcharge you for something that took us just a few minutes. Our reputation is built on a quality of service, and you'll know exactly what you're getting with Dick's.
The areas in which we specialize are wide ranging. Your gauge cluster contains numerous small and important parts, and we are familiar with every aspect of instrument cluster repair. This will ensure proper monitoring of your vehicle's functions, and keep you in control when you're on the road.
You can rest assured that we're passionate about cluster repair and all that comes with it. From a speedometer cable to kilometer conversions, we have the knowledge to get the job done right.
When you need tachometer, gauges, instrument cluster, speedometer repair, or distance measuring equipment come to the folks with the experience you can trust. Dick's Speed-O-Tach will be happy to serve you in Arizona & New Mexico.

We troubleshoot the most common problems found in FORD, GM, CHRYSLER

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width=316 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=style2 colSpan=2>Dick's Speed-O-Tach Offers </TD></TR><TR><TD width=6>•</TD><TD width=278>Dependable Service Technicians </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Outstanding Performance </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Fast Turnaround Times </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Honest Rates </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Over 85 years combined technical experience </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Family owned and operated </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width=284 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=style2 colSpan=2>We Service The Following:</TD></TR><TR><TD width=6>•</TD><TD width=278>All American Automobile Manufacturers </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>All European Manufacturers </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>All Asian Manufacturers </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Motorhomes / RV"s </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Motorcycels (Import and American) </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Certified Dynometer </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>
We have a certified Dynomometer!
Speeding ticket dispute? Need accurate speedometer calibaration for a traffic violation? We can help!</SPAN>
[***************]Call and ask us how! [/color]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width=659 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=641>
<TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#ffff00 cellPadding=0 width=650><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Home | Company History | Contact | Sitemap <IFRAME style="POSITION: static; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 24px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; HEIGHT: 15px; VISIBILITY: visible; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=I0_1408047135118 title=+1 tabIndex=0 marginHeight=0 src="https://apis.google.com/se/0/_/+1/fastbutton?usegapi=1&annotation=none&size=small&or igin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dicksspeedotach.com&url=http %3A%2F%2Fwww.dicksspeedotach.com%2F&gsrc=3p&ic=1&h ostiemode=8&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en_US.pOEciBl_6lo.O% 2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DAQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Ft% 3Dzcms%2Frs%3DAItRSTPJkIaNWqb_I_OujZZwvDW9nVfk9Q#_ methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_close%2C_open%2C_res izeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cdrefresh%2Ceref resh&id=I0_1408047135118&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.d icksspeedotach.com&pfname=&rpctoken=78253136" frameBorder=0 width="100%" allowTransparency name=I0_1408047135118 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no data-gapiattached="true"></IFRAME>

Dick's Speed-O-Tach, 1900 N. McClintock Drive Tempe, AZ 85281

Phone: 480-994-9022

We are not affiliated with the Dick's Speed-o-tach in Phoenix

created by DMWebDesign

<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; TOP: -100px" id=oauth2relay988049852 tabIndex=-1 src="https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/postmessageRelay?parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dicksspee dotach.com#rpctoken=1726937781&forcesecure=1" name=oauth2relay988049852></IFRAME><TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#cccccc cellPadding=0 width=750 bgColor=#333333 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Fast turnaround time on all Speedometer, Tachometer, Cluster Repair | Call Us : 480-994-9022
<CENTER><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD height=120><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=729 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5>AVAILABLE SERVICES </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=224 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=216>• Speedometers</TD></TR><TR><TD>• Tachometers</TD></TR><TR><TD>• Cruise Control Components </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=2></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=229 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=221>• Gauges </TD></TR><TR><TD>• Distance Measuring Equipment </TD></TR><TR><TD>• Ratio Adaptors</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=2></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=223 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>• Kilometer Conversions </TD></TR><TR><TD>• Custom Speedometer Cables </TD></TR><TR><TD>• Instrument Clusters </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD background=Images/ghost1.jpg bg***************>

Dick's Speed-o-Tach

Your vehicle, whether a car, truck, RV, motorcycle or antique, is a complicated machine. When you need work done that requires more than just a general knowledge of the automobile, take your prized possession to the experienced team of Dick's Speed-O-Tach.
With technicians that have literally decades in the industry, we can offer expert services for your speedometer, odometer repair and so much more in Arizona & New Mexico. We can accommodate just about any make or model of vehicle, and provide unbeatable turnaround, typically in 24 hours or less.
One of the things we pride ourselves on is honest rates. We won't try to do a bunch of work that doesn't need to be done, or overcharge you for something that took us just a few minutes. Our reputation is built on a quality of service, and you'll know exactly what you're getting with Dick's.
The areas in which we specialize are wide ranging. Your gauge cluster contains numerous small and important parts, and we are familiar with every aspect of instrument cluster repair. This will ensure proper monitoring of your vehicle's functions, and keep you in control when you're on the road.
You can rest assured that we're passionate about cluster repair and all that comes with it. From a speedometer cable to kilometer conversions, we have the knowledge to get the job done right.
When you need tachometer, gauges, instrument cluster, speedometer repair, or distance measuring equipment come to the folks with the experience you can trust. Dick's Speed-O-Tach will be happy to serve you in Arizona & New Mexico.

We troubleshoot the most common problems found in FORD, GM, CHRYSLER

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width=316 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=style2 colSpan=2>Dick's Speed-O-Tach Offers </TD></TR><TR><TD width=6>•</TD><TD width=278>Dependable Service Technicians </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Outstanding Performance </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Fast Turnaround Times </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Honest Rates </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Over 85 years combined technical experience </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Family owned and operated </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width=284 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=style2 colSpan=2>We Service The Following:</TD></TR><TR><TD width=6>•</TD><TD width=278>All American Automobile Manufacturers </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>All European Manufacturers </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>All Asian Manufacturers </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Motorhomes / RV"s </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Motorcycels (Import and American) </TD></TR><TR><TD>•</TD><TD>Certified Dynometer </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>
We have a certified Dynomometer!
Speeding ticket dispute? Need accurate speedometer calibaration for a traffic violation? We can help!</SPAN>
[***************]Call and ask us how! [/color]

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width=659 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=641>
<TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#ffff00 cellPadding=0 width=650><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Home | Company History | Contact | Sitemap <IFRAME style="POSITION: static; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 24px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; HEIGHT: 15px; VISIBILITY: visible; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=I0_1408047135118 title=+1 tabIndex=0 marginHeight=0 src="https://apis.google.com/se/0/_/+1/fastbutton?usegapi=1&annotation=none&size=small&or igin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dicksspeedotach.com&url=http %3A%2F%2Fwww.dicksspeedotach.com%2F&gsrc=3p&ic=1&h ostiemode=8&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en_US.pOEciBl_6lo.O% 2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DAQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Ft% 3Dzcms%2Frs%3DAItRSTPJkIaNWqb_I_OujZZwvDW9nVfk9Q#_ methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_close%2C_open%2C_res izeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cdrefresh%2Ceref resh&id=I0_1408047135118&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.d icksspeedotach.com&pfname=&rpctoken=78253136" frameBorder=0 width="100%" allowTransparency name=I0_1408047135118 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no data-gapiattached="true"></IFRAME>

Dick's Speed-O-Tach, 1900 N. McClintock Drive Tempe, AZ 85281

Phone: 480-994-9022

We are not affiliated with the Dick's Speed-o-tach in Phoenix

created by DMWebDesign

<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; TOP: -100px" id=oauth2relay988049852 tabIndex=-1 src="https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/postmessageRelay?parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dicksspee dotach.com#rpctoken=1726937781&forcesecure=1" name=oauth2relay988049852></IFRAME>

Old 08-14-2014, 03:43 PM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Thanks JEFFFAFA, I figured that someone out there, and probably you, might have a source on my adapter... something is wrong with the post I put in on hard to find part, as soon as I click on it, it comes up, and then after a 2 second delay, it switches to a page that says no information..?? computers, ya gotta love 'em...

Anyway, back at the casa, the old rig is running better than new, with all the work and parts from Clifford performance.. That old 300/IL6 is talking varooom-bah... with head work, larger valves, comp springs, port & polish, Offenhauser DP intake, Clifford split headers, 3" magflow exhaust, Holly 500 cfm 4 bbl... and some dress up items like the Edelbrock air cleaner box & K&N cleaner... now for that spedo adaptor, thanks to you, and then some custom fender inserts, to keep the mud & sand off the underside of the fenders.... so, thanks again amigo, and keep the rubber side down..

baja

Old 08-14-2014, 04:15 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Originally Posted by bajafishnut
Thanks JEFFFAFA, I figured that someone out there, and probably you, might have a source on my adapter... something is wrong with the post I put in on hard to find part, as soon as I click on it, it comes up, and then after a 2 second delay, it switches to a page that says no information..?? computers, ya gotta love 'em...

Anyway, back at the casa, the old rig is running better than new, with all the work and parts from Clifford performance.. That old 300/IL6 is talking varooom-bah... with head work, larger valves, comp springs, port & polish, Offenhauser DP intake, Clifford split headers, 3" magflow exhaust, Holly 500 cfm 4 bbl... and some dress up items like the Edelbrock air cleaner box & K&N cleaner... now for that spedo adaptor, thanks to you, and then some custom fender inserts, to keep the mud & sand off the underside of the fenders.... so, thanks again amigo, and keep the rubber side down..

baja
Yeah. I think it was something attatched to a different Dick's speedo add that I posted on your thread that messed it up. Sorry 'bout that. That's why I picked up a different Dick's speedo add and started this thread. Glad to hear your truck doing better.

Old 08-14-2014, 05:16 PM
bajafishnut
Cargo Master
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Yes amigo,

I contacted them via phone, talked to Grant, way way nice guy, and completely helpful... I had the Ford part number, D2TZ17294D and Grant was able to talk to the technicians, and they are making me one right now...How's that for service?? Russ & Grant are the right kind of people, and thanks again for sending me to them...

Yeah, after having that old rig for 45 years, I finally have the motor dialed in the way its potential hp & torque could be...

again, thanks amigo

Old 08-14-2014, 05:52 PM
JEFFFAFA
Hotshot
Originally Posted by bajafishnut
Yes amigo,

I contacted them via phone, talked to Grant, way way nice guy, and completely helpful... I had the Ford part number, D2TZ17294D and Grant was able to talk to the technicians, and they are making me one right now...How's that for service?? Russ & Grant are the right kind of people, and thanks again for sending me to them...

Yeah, after having that old rig for 45 years, I finally have the motor dialed in the way its potential hp & torque could be...

again, thanks amigo
HA-HA-HA. He called here and I am the one that answered the phone. As soon as he gave me your part number I knew you had contacted him. He was shocked I knew so much about HIS customer!! Untill I told him via this Forum I was the one who suggested he call. I told him to tell you that he had talked to JEFFFAFA. He laughed again when I told him where I got that from. Did he tell you?