Sponsored by:

Post up your most heinous Excursion finds

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 09:35 AM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Post up your most heinous Excursion finds

Basically it seems like every few days there is a new thread of some guy with an insane desire to ruin a beautiful X. Instead of making new post I thought I would make this Stewart, if you do not approve then just delete and PM me, if it's fine let the flaming begin!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-black-Limo-truck-f650-front-end-and-a-excursion-back-/191278497073?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2c89163d31&item=191278497073&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

"This a limo truck. It has a f650 front end with a excursion back end. It looks like a dally in back but it's not. We bought it for traveling around to hockey tournaments. We love this truck and had a lot of great times with it. It has a diesel motor in it. It has 4 wheel drive which works great in the winter. We only had to use it a few times but it was nice to have when we needed it. It has a dividing window that goes up and down for privacy between the front and the back. I loved this for long trips. A tv screen is on the back side so the kids can watch movies when its up. Theres also a bunch of small tvs screens on the side which make it cool and exciting for the kids. This has a killer sound system in back. My wife and I liked watching movies back there. The kids love it. They didnt want me to sell it but we have 10 vehicles in the driveway and we can only drive 2 so I decided to liquidate. The paint job on the truck is not the greatest. It worked fine for me. I was going to have it repainted when i bought it but it ended up not bothering me so i kept it the way it is. You can fit a lot of kids in the back. I dont remember how many seat belts there are in the back but Ive had a bunch of kids ride back there. The ceilings are pretty low so theres not a lot of room for a bunch of adults. I took my wife on a date with friends once and 4 adults fit comfortable in the back. You can call my work if you have any questions."

Old 08-13-2014, 10:12 AM
jazz77
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol. That's exactly what I need for my family vacations!

Old 08-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by jazz77
lol. That's exactly what I need for my family vacations!
You sure you just don't want that boss 12v fan? That right there will set off any vehicle

I just noticed that they have a gas grill just laying on it's back in one of the pictures, looks really trashy lol.

Old 08-13-2014, 10:45 AM
robert_l_ross
Cargo Master
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Apocalypse
I just noticed that they have a gas grill just laying on it's back in one of the pictures
I'm sure it was blown over by the exhaust from that dizzle.

Old 08-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Turfzilla
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 08-13-2014, 10:56 AM
carbon coupe
Fleet Mechanic
Received 199 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by Turfzilla
What, no runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning boards??

Old 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
mecdac
Lead Driver
Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by carbon coupe
There's a little coachman that comes out and places the mini step ladder to get in.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:25 PM
jayjjcc
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Old 08-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Can't forget the Ex-calade

Old 08-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Of course there is this actually kind of nice one. Take parts of it and put them on other trucks and you might have something I want the mirrors

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Excursion-limited-Excursion-with-2015-front-end-and-30s-/301258554164?forcerrptr=true&hash=item462468bb34&item=301258554164&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Old 08-13-2014, 02:37 PM
robert_l_ross
Cargo Master
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by carbon coupe
Might be a wicked echo in the back. Wonder if they have those old bank tubes to send messages to the driver? -shhhhhwhunk!!-

Old 08-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by robert_l_ross
Might be a wicket echo in the back. Wonder if they have those old bank tubes to send messages to the driver? -shhhhhwhunk!!-

Old 08-13-2014, 03:15 PM
mecdac
Lead Driver
Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by Apocalypse

Ford Other Black | eBay

"This a limo truck. It has a f650 front end with a excursion back end. It looks like a dally in back but it's not. We bought it for traveling around to hockey tournaments. We love this truck and had a lot of great times with it. It has a diesel motor in it. It has 4 wheel drive which works great in the winter. We only had to use it a few times but it was nice to have when we needed it. It has a dividing window that goes up and down for privacy between the front and the back. I loved this for long trips. A tv screen is on the back side so the kids can watch movies when its up. Theres also a bunch of small tvs screens on the side which make it cool and exciting for the kids. This has a killer sound system in back. My wife and I liked watching movies back there. The kids love it. They didnt want me to sell it but we have 10 vehicles in the driveway and we can only drive 2 so I decided to liquidate. The paint job on the truck is not the greatest. It worked fine for me. I was going to have it repainted when i bought it but it ended up not bothering me so i kept it the way it is. You can fit a lot of kids in the back. I dont remember how many seat belts there are in the back but Ive had a bunch of kids ride back there. The ceilings are pretty low so theres not a lot of room for a bunch of adults. I took my wife on a date with friends once and 4 adults fit comfortable in the back. You can call my work if you have any questions."

Where's the hookers and blow?

Old 08-13-2014, 07:18 PM
FLO98
Senior User
Honestly the most heinous Excursion thing I have found was a 10mm socket in the intake port of my engine! Enough to nearly cause a heart attack, especially since it was NOT mine and had been in there long enough to destroy the chrome plating on the socket. That and the F650 excursion debacle!

Old 08-13-2014, 07:19 PM
nmclella
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by mecdac
Where's the hookers and blow?
That's more of a Mt. Shasta, California kind of deal.

Quick Reply: Post up your most heinous Excursion finds