Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2014, 11:51 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
new member David7.3 8/8/14

I would like to welcome David7.3 to the chapter. Says he owns a chunk down in Wallingford which I believe will be his soon to be retirement home from Jersey. But David can elaborate or correct upon this if he would like.

every one give David a big welcome
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 08-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Elder User

David7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.David7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.David7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.
New to the Vermont chapter

Hi guy's and Gal's My name is Dave and reside in NJ. As the crow flies a mile from the beach, Deal, Allenhurst, Elberon, Area. To get a better idea north from Asbury Park and south from Long Branch. Avid hunter and fisherman, mostly jetty fishing for stipers, I am married 25 years I own my 3rd ford, currently a 99 f-350 SD PSD with lots of mods, mostly to get me to were I have to go as I am a fireman and my wife a EMT, during Sandy we had no problems with water half way up the doors, driving over downed trees, parts of houses and all kinds of debris. We got the job done with help from the Ford. My wife drives an 2001 ford expedition with 87,000 miles, 4.6 triton, we were looking for the fuel mileage, my truck does the towing and hauling her's is the pretty one that actually gets washed. My son drives a 99 for explorer that we bought from a family friend, his first car and has been doing some work to it slowly as we go. New headlights, couldn't see through the originals, New tires, EBC brakes front and rear drilled and vented rotors, all new ball joints, shocks on all 4 corners, new interstate battery, ECT, ECT, ECT, I own 2 lots next to each other on sugar hill Rd. Just about 29 acres each. In Wallingford, Ya I know a school town, but it is beauty full, I know your seasons, winter, mud, summer, winter and I love it. I'm real close to Okemo, killington is more north but worth the trip, We stay on the property as there is a hunting cabin on the property with a generator shed all ready to go, well for water and a wood burning stove. we love it. To go from the fast pace to the slow it down man takes some getting use to, but we enjoy it all, Im a full time ASE master tech, plus L1 and master Heavy truck, I work for a hardscaping company, fix there truck machines operate loaders, back hoe's, dozers just about anything, and yes we plow all winter, and last winter we got clobbered. Hope to meet everyone and till then enjoy what left of your summer.
99 F-350 7.3 PSD 6" superlift springs, 35 toyo load E tires, true trac front, detroit locker rear, 140 gallons fuel, Desiel-site coolant filter, 6.0 trans cooler, BDS trans, Banks billet converter, Bank trans command, Banks turbo housing, wicked II wheel, big head waste gate, Power elbow, EBCV removed, diesel-o-rings in fuel bowl. 203 t-stat,TS Performance tuner, True 4" exhaust turbo back, More to Come when the funds come.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:33 PM
Posting Guru

sbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to all
Welcome to the funny farm Dave. Jim is the chief woodchuck but we don't cut him or anyone else any slack. Look forward to you chiming in when you get a chance, and welcome aboard. Don't be a stranger.
US Army (and a bunch of other jobs) Retired
Old 08-13-2014, 06:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter