Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Postmaster

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
Our honorary Excursion brother has passed.

Yesterday, Steve Price(SteveBricks)passed away from an apparent heart attack. Some of us were lucky enough to call him a friend. He was FTE's finest ambassador, and an all around great person. This is a huge loss for those of us that knew him, and the FTE community. Please keep his friends and family in your thoughts.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1329354-sad-news.html

Old 08-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Posting Guru

Apocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud of
llittle_llama
Never got a chance to meet or talk to him but I would still like to send out my prayers and thoughts to his family. I hope he passed quickly and with loved ones near
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Elder User

David7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.David7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.David7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.
What a shame, Didn't seem to be that old. I will have him in my prayers tonight. If there is anything we can do, have the family ask.
99 F-350 7.3 PSD 6" superlift springs, 35 toyo load E tires, true trac front, detroit locker rear, 140 gallons fuel, Desiel-site coolant filter, 6.0 trans cooler, BDS trans, Banks billet converter, Bank trans command, Banks turbo housing, wicked II wheel, big head waste gate, Power elbow, EBCV removed, diesel-o-rings in fuel bowl. 203 t-stat,TS Performance tuner, True 4" exhaust turbo back, More to Come when the funds come.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:48 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Steve was only 57.

He was a good man.

Lost another friend......

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Postmaster

LivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputation
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

For those of you who know me, this is why I live my life the way I do. As most of you know my massive heart attack and very weak heart should have claimed my life just 2 1/2 years ago.

Life is very unpredictable, be good to people!
05 LTD 4x4, PSD, ARP, Tuner, Cat Delete, K&N CAI,4" Exhaust w 6" SS Tip, 5" Lift, air bags & RAS, 35's Terra Grapplers on Fuel Wheels, Bilstein 5100's with Dual stabilizers, Twin air, train horn, Amp Research, Rigid Industries, F&R Mag Hytec, Pioneer Nav, 2010 OEM mirrors, DC 320 amp, Blue spring, much more...02 LTD 4X4, V10 Sold
"I bought a 6.0 PSD and I'm not afraid"
Old 08-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
He helped me with a lot of things on the forums. Prayers to his family. Peace be with you brother.
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 08-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Postmaster

Misky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputation
Very sad to hear, prayers out to family and friends.

Sent from my Sprint PC36100 using IB AutoGroup
'05 EB Excursion 2wd 6.0 3.73/LS Mich LTX M/S2, Diesel Kleen (gray bottle), FICM w/atlas40 from Ed, RAS, Read Head Steering, scangaugeII w/Blendmount, '08+ Tow Mirrors, Magnefine PS filter, SPAtechnique Dual-Gauge (FP & Volt), Blue Spring, Air Lift 1000, Interior Dome Override, DieselSite Coolant Filter, BPD Oil & EGR coolers, Rancho RS9000, Hellwig, Diehard Platinum x2
Old 08-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Freshman User

bbacon is starting off with a positive reputation.
Having lost my father early and suddenly my prayers go out to his family. There is nothing like the day you go to pick up the phone to call the pillar in your life and realize he's gone. He will always be there for you in spirit! Peace and comfort to his loved ones at this trying time.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Posting Guru

9228.bobcat has a very good reputation on FTE.9228.bobcat has a very good reputation on FTE.9228.bobcat has a very good reputation on FTE.9228.bobcat has a very good reputation on FTE.
Very sad when this happens to someone and their family. He helped a lot of people on the forum and I am sure helped even more people that knew him personally. Talked to him a few times on the forum but still saddens me when I hear bad news as this. May his family get through this and find peace.

2006 F350 Harley Davidson, Atlas 40 from Ed 4" lift belstein shox
Arp studs, sinister coolant filter, bullet proof egr cooler, 4" turbo back exhaust straight pipe, ccv reroute, sct ts/ tunes gearhead, 10 vein turbo, updated dummy plugs/standpipes, stc fitting, blue spring 2005 King Ranch,2004 Excursion
Old 08-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Posting Guru

fordboy2 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Prayers to his family, hard to accept when it is sudden like this. Had a coworker and friend pass last sunday at 47 of a heartattack. Sad very sad.

99 f350 CCLB lariat 6.8 4wd No Cat Flow Master Muffler.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:35 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs