Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007+ Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2014, 04:22 PM
New User

vbouncer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Need help installing turn signal mirrors in 08 Exp

Hi all,

My 08 Expy XLT EL did not come with turn signal mirrors factory so I picked up a set and when I went to install them I noticed that the wiring for the turn signals are not in the harness. In searching various threads and all over google I found out that the wires that I need to tap into is the LG-WH wire for drivers and blue/white for passenger, for the life of me I cannot find those wires anywhere under the dash / kick panel or in the steering column.

Anybody got any clues as to what the wiring diagram is for an 08 Expy XLT, when I plugged in the mirrors all the other functions work, up/down/left/right all work just no turn signals.

If anybody has a picture of the harness or plug or know where to look that would be helpful.

Thanks,

V
Old 08-04-2014, 04:22 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator