Ok I'm haveing lots of trouble with my truck no clue what's wrong with it but I'll list the symptoms
Ideals at 1500rpms
At full throttle it will only climb to 3000rpms
Going uphill at all I have to put the truck in second gear to avoid stalling
Truck sounds like it is skipping I thinking that's just a spark plug went out though
Can you explain to us when these things started happening and in what order? Have you done any repairs to the truck recently or did anything bad happen while driving/off roading?
Ok we'll my dad got this truck two years ago and it's never left my yard since we bought the truck it's been one problem after another I'm more a chevy guy then a ford guy but this truck is pos Iv put a head gasket on it new manifolds new intake new injectors fluid change and the truck has never ran right il fix one thing and it gains 3 new problems and to top it all off the wiring is butchered and makes check engine lights throw 24/7
That's terrible someone butchered the wiring. All I can say is, start with basics.
1. Pull codes.
2. Check fuel pressure.
3. Get a Chilton or Haynes manual. Either or both is still far better than nothing at all. Most generally, both cover what is needed to do diagnostic checks and general info regarding fuel and electrical.
4. Address problems one at a time and PROGRESS.
5. Post each problem with corresponding checks.
6. Use the Search function or Google corresponding problems for other problems members here or elsewhere have encountered.
7. If all else fails, consider parting it out. You'll come out better $$$ than selling or scraping.