Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 08-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Senior User

f350hammer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Liquidfirex@yahoo.com
2004 Chevy Malibu 3400

Year: 1950
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Malibu
Price: $1500
Mileage: 134000
Color: silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Color: Gold
Engine: 34000

Hello and Thank for your time Iv got a 2004 Chevy Malibu with the 3400 and auto trans - Wrecked on the passenger side.
The motor and Tran are fine - The car is not leaking and fluids. I Have drove it myself as is down the highway - NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO IT!
Iv got a video of the car - I think it gives off a little more detail then pics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLK...ature=youtu.be
Im asking 1500$ but maybe able to work with you on price - The title is clear and clean.

I can deliver the car myself if the buyer is whiling to pay fuel and my trailer rental fee - My Trailer fee is 45$ for 24 hrs - It cost about 250-300 for 1000 miles maybe less - that is just a rough guess. Dont forget I will need fuel for the trip home.

Aftermarket Headlights and Grill.
The rims in the video are not included - Factory wheels are now on the car.
I dont think this car is repairable myself but maybe with alote of work it could be.

Iv already done some pricing and know what this car will go for in parts alone - Pm me and Ill give you my number and we can talk more.

Car is going as is for parts only.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:16 PM