Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 09:52 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Greetings head 'Ginian! How are things going, Tim?
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 08-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Awesome. Had a lot of fun camping this weekend with the family. You?
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 08-18-2014, 10:32 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Did a bunch of work around the house, then spent Sunday buffing out the Mustang. Had to come back here to get some rest!!LOL

Tent camping, or with a camper?
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 08-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Tent camping. Wish I had a nice camper!
Old 08-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

The last time we went tent camping broke the wife of ever doing that again! Rained the last night we were there, everything was soaked, she stated that was it for her. Sold the tent after we got back!!

I"ve been thinking of getting a 5th wheel camper.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Any pics of the Mustang? I bet it looks great!
Old 08-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
The last time we went tent camping broke the wife of ever doing that again! Rained the last night we were there, everything was soaked, she stated that was it for her. Sold the tent after we got back!!

I know what you mean. We had 2 tents. One for the twins that was a piece of cake and one for the rest of us. That was a nightmare to put up. That plus the wind was so bad it kept pulling out the stakes. I think a nice little 19' would be great.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
hey tim...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
Quote:

i enjoyed my tent camping fun... trailer woulda been a little warmer i think though.. lol outside temps dropped to 43* the last night we were there... day we went was 80*.. then a front moved in.. first night 56*.. got to all of 63* but was a chilly one... wind cut through you like ice.. that night dropped to 48*... didnt get above 55* that day..
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by archtaan View Post
Any pics of the Mustang? I bet it looks great!
I'll have to send them from my phone, I'll shoot them up tomorrow.

Old 08-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by archtaan View Post
I know what you mean. We had 2 tents. One for the twins that was a piece of cake and one for the rest of us. That was a nightmare to put up. That plus the wind was so bad it kept pulling out the stakes. I think a nice little 19' would be great.
I'd really like to get a toy hauler, so we could take a couple of 4 wheelers with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
i enjoyed my tent camping fun... trailer woulda been a little warmer i think though.. lol outside temps dropped to 43* the last night we were there... day we went was 80*.. then a front moved in.. first night 56*.. got to all of 63* but was a chilly one... wind cut through you like ice.. that night dropped to 48*... didnt get above 55* that day..
I like tent camping, myself. I think the kids do, too. But, if Mama ain't happy, then nobody is happy!

Old 08-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

I'll trade you my toy hauler for a travel trailer!
Old 08-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

You know I'm talking about the travel trailer, with the garage at the back, right??

Old 08-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Yup. Let me take a pic for you.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:16 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
I'd really like to get a toy hauler, so we could take a couple of 4 wheelers with us.
alot of campgrounds have been banning them... along with the gas powered golf carts... can have an electric one though... go figure...

Quote:
I like tent camping, myself. I think the kids do, too. But, if Mama ain't happy, then nobody is happy!
only thing that bothered me was i enjoy locked doors... hard to lock the door on a tent lol...

Click the image to open in full size.

guess you need the lower sign i found then pat...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-18-2014, 08:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter

Tags
cat farts, corn, fighting fires, hot, modding, new camera, new garage, new york, no time to slack, pizza, snow anyone, thanks shawn, tim is naked, tornadoes, vacay