Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2014, 10:31 PM
DE Chapter LDR

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Thats good Tim. Now that we have the tractor trailer situated in a better spot. They had to stop traffic on a major road to get him backed out and then turned around and backed back in. Not fun turning around a truck with a sleeper cab and a 53 foot trailer.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Join the DE Chapter here
Old 08-14-2014, 10:33 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
3 games + total... won 1 game lost 2nd and 3rd along with total.
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Senior User

dalenahan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Today I sat at my desk and made phone calls. Then I brought a king ranch home to my dad for him to see and test drive. Didn't sell it but I knew that would happen before I brought it. I just wanted to drive it lol. He loved it. It had the max tow package, tuxedo black, 6.5ft bed, tailgate step, 2nd row heated seats, sun roof. Only thing it didn't have was monochromatic package.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:48 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire240 View Post
Thats good Tim. Now that we have the tractor trailer situated in a better spot. They had to stop traffic on a major road to get him backed out and then turned around and backed back in. Not fun turning around a truck with a sleeper cab and a 53 foot trailer.
Thats crazy!
Something like this

-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 08-14-2014, 10:49 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
3 games + total... won 1 game lost 2nd and 3rd along with total.
All that Ramen noodle might have messed up your swing.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:49 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalenahan View Post
Today I sat at my desk and made phone calls. Then I brought a king ranch home to my dad for him to see and test drive. Didn't sell it but I knew that would happen before I brought it. I just wanted to drive it lol. He loved it. It had the max tow package, tuxedo black, 6.5ft bed, tailgate step, 2nd row heated seats, sun roof. Only thing it didn't have was monochromatic package.
Nice! I bet that is a sweet ride. Maybe you can prod him a little more into getting it!
Old 08-14-2014, 10:52 PM
DE Chapter LDR

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Just about Tim. Worst one that we park there is the mobile tv Studios when we have home games that are televised on ESPN or the local sports channel MASN.
Join the DE Chapter here
Old 08-14-2014, 10:53 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
that was tonight....
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
that was tonight....

You eat Ramen at the bowling alley? Weird.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Quote:
Just about Tim. Worst one that we park there is the mobile tv Studios when we have home games that are televised on ESPN or the local sports channel MASN.
I wonder what type of endorsements you need on a rig like that. I bet Charlie would know.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:00 PM
DE Chapter LDR

For those Probably a class A CDL with air brake endorsement Tim. Since it is not a hazmat truck it is considered a regular tractor trailer. They pretty much contain a small production studio and all of the camera equipment needed to film a game on the truck. And a small crew is bussed around with it as well.
Join the DE Chapter here
Old 08-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Posting Legend

after bowling...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-14-2014, 11:04 PM
Senior User

dalenahan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by archtaan View Post
Nice! I bet that is a sweet ride. Maybe you can prod him a little more into getting it!
I tried even showed him numbers. He gets my D plan pricing too. He goes on a deployment in December so that's why he's hesitant to purchase. It's for him so why spend that kind of money on something you can't drive for a while.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:05 PM
DE Chapter LDR

Howdy Devon.
Join the DE Chapter here
Old 08-14-2014, 11:07 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Quote:
For those Probably a class A CDL with air brake endorsement Tim. Since it is not a hazmat truck it is considered a regular tractor trailer. They pretty much contain a small production studio and all of the camera equipment needed to film a game on the truck. And a small crew is bussed around with it as well.
Thats not too bad then. Figured it might need an extra endorsement for weight or length. I have no clue.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:07 PM