Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
hey tim...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-12-2014, 10:28 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire240 View Post
Worse would be cold wet feet Tim. Well time for me to head out. Have a great night.
Later Shaun.
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
hey tim...
What up? Did you figure out your gauge dilemma yet?
Old 08-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
sorta... figured out im not doint the f650 dash now...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Posting Legend

Click the image to open in full size.

pondering an extension to a previous idea...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Gauges on Gauges huh. Why did you decide against the 650?
Old 08-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by archtaan View Post
Gauges on Gauges huh. Why did you decide against the 650?
theres a row missing

Click the image to open in full size.

getting hard to find... MF theyre no longer available from.. 2 of the cheaper distributors ive tried contacting havent replied back.. and the 3rd wants 300 for it... so figure ill just modify my original plan..
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Thats a lot of gauges! That will be a site to see for sure!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Posting Legend

yup... debating on whether oil pressure or oil temp better... i know the 6.0's are pretty demanding with high oil pressure...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

You need oil temp and coolant temp.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Posting Legend

water temps already listed... but not sure i want to keep it in the list.. and as much as id like the volt one im on the fence with it as well...

short of pulling extremely heavy loads im not sure id really want the temp ones for the oil and water...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-12-2014, 11:25 PM
Senior User

dalenahan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
What's going on guys? I sold a 2014 Focus ST off the showroom today. It may have been 1 car but Ill be getting that fat commission check you were talking about lol.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Posting Legend

cool deal dalen... now ya just need to sell 3 Ford GT's tomorrow to make it even fatter... if ya cant push them can always fall back to the Mustang GT 500's
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

Quote:
water temps already listed... but not sure i want to keep it in the list.. and as much as id like the volt one im on the fence with it as well...

short of pulling extremely heavy loads im not sure id really want the temp ones for the oil and water...
You have to keep an eye on the deltas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalenahan View Post
What's going on guys? I sold a 2014 Focus ST off the showroom today. It may have been 1 car but Ill be getting that fat commission check you were talking about lol.
Congrats!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Senior User

dalenahan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
cool deal dalen... now ya just need to sell 3 Ford GT's tomorrow to make it even fatter... if ya cant push them can always fall back to the Mustang GT 500's
I'm working on it. Why don't you come on down and buy a mustang? I've got a brand new Shelby with your name on it. It's only $86k. It's a steal lol
Old 08-13-2014, 12:05 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter

Tags
cat farts, corn, fighting fires, hot, modding, new camera, new garage, new york, no time to slack, pizza, snow anyone, thanks shawn, tim is naked, tornadoes, vacay