Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Morning Lanny, how was your weekend?
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 08-18-2014, 10:54 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Not bad at all.. sold a couple of items laying around the house and made some serious $$$ for 'em! I had the great idea of setting my son's very realistic rubber rattler snake close to my apple tree, sure keeps the birds away! Problem was when a gal came to pick up the wooden rockers I sold her, I forgot about the durn snake, and when she saw that, WOAH NELLIE!!! Halfway down the driveway I finally caught her and explained everything... good thing she has a sense of humor.. LOL!
'53 F-100 50th Anniversary, reborn by Count's Kustoms
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 08-18-2014, 10:59 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
LMAO!! We have one of those also, the kids are always scaring their mother with it!!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 08-18-2014, 11:02 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
LMAO!! We have one of those also, the kids are always scaring their mother with it!!
It sure was fun!! Anyway, I have to disconnect the comp. and take it to my buddy for new AVG, cleanup, etc.. he keeps it running excellent! I'll come back and hook up my standby.. talk at ya soon!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 08-18-2014, 11:05 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Okay, see ya!

Old 08-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Sailor

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbeans View Post
It sure was fun!! Anyway, I have to disconnect the comp. and take it to my buddy for new AVG, cleanup, etc.. he keeps it running excellent! I'll come back and hook up my standby.. talk at ya soon!
Good choice for AntiVirus, IMO............I use it on many machines and the network of a business I take care of.

Speaking of.......I gotta get out of here. I have some computer work to do for them at Noon.

Have Fun....
Old 08-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
Good choice for AntiVirus, IMO............I use it on many machines and the network of a business I take care of.

Speaking of.......I gotta get out of here. I have some computer work to do for them at Noon.

Have Fun....
See ya, Roy!

Well, that took a little longer than I had hoped.. came back to the wife cleaning out the kitchen, building keep, sell, toss piles.. it took the better part of an hour setting up the standby desktop, going thru the updates, etc., and here I am... and now, it's close to lunch time.. LOL!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 08-18-2014, 06:49 PM
Sailor

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Quote:
See ya, Roy!

Well, that took a little longer than I had hoped.. came back to the wife cleaning out the kitchen, building keep, sell, toss piles.. it took the better part of an hour setting up the standby desktop, going thru the updates, etc., and here I am... and now, it's close to lunch time.. LOL!
Which pile did you end up in Lanny ???

Old 08-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Quote:
Which pile did you end up in Lanny ???

Did I forget to mention the Pure & Virtious, Pillar of Scoiety, Studly Do Right pile? Thats the one I was in.

'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 08-18-2014, 08:15 PM
Sailor

Quote:
Did I forget to mention the Pure & Virtuous, Pillar of Society, Studly Do Right pile? Thats the one I was in.

WOW...........That is what my wife says too
Old 08-18-2014, 09:02 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Quote:
Did I forget to mention the Pure & Virtious, Pillar of Scoiety, Studly Do Right pile? Thats the one I was in.

Quote:
WOW...........That is what my wife says too

Evening Wyoming!

Lanny, Roy, you guys are lucky, I always end up in the toss pile.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 08-19-2014, 12:44 AM
Sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
Evening Wyoming!

Lanny, Roy, you guys are lucky, I always end up in the toss pile.
I have has a few marriages like that...............
Old 08-19-2014, 08:45 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:

There's no way he said this with a straight face......

Good morning Wyoming, and welcome to Tuesday!!

Old 08-19-2014, 11:46 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hola Wyoming...que pasa???

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Good Morning Wyoming, Pat, Rick, Roy, BK, and all! Happy voting tuesday! Just got back from town, and will soon be headed out the door to go vote. For all you Wyo folks, if you would like to work towards not paying property tax anymore, no more EPA at all, no more core schooling, no more real ID, no immigrants from anywhere being stationed here at all, keep your guns and be proficient with them and be well stocked with ammo, and many other issues that we can fix and be a strong and wealthy state for the people of Wyoming.. vote for Taylor Haynes for Gov!!!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 08-19-2014, 02:15 PM