Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 3.2L Power Stroke
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

3.2L Power Stroke The 5 cylinder 3.2 Power Stroke engine fitted to the 2014+ Ford Transit, and new Ford Ranger. Called the 3.2L Duratorq TDCi

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Elder User

Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.
Now available to order from Fords website

Just got on there today and you could order it now. They aren't calling it the "Power Stroke" just the i5 diesel engine. I just built a super nice 2015 Ford Transit Vanwagon. I wanna get my hands on the engine!

Old 08-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Disgruntled Texan

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
There appears to be a big demo at Texas Motorspeedway, lots of vans lined up with Ford in the grille. Wish I could drive one.

I'm all jacked up on America right now! Anyone want to hear me recite the Constitution?
Old 11-24-2014, 02:26 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Perhaps you could order the Transit with the option of not including the van... just the engine

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Old 11-24-2014, 02:26 AM