Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 06:22 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Doing OK...just listening to the news on Channel 7 while enjoying a nice salad for supper. I've got a good book to keep me company tonight...maybe a brewski or 2 to go along with it.

What do you have planned???

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 08-18-2014, 06:27 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Doing OK...just listening to the news on Channel 7 while enjoying a nice salad for supper. I've got a good book to keep me company tonight...maybe a brewski or 2 to go along with it.

What do you have planned???
I have some work to finish on a computer that I was supposed to have done and returned, but the customer cancelled today..

Seems he had a minor Stroke..

Then just the normal chatting on FTE and watching TV
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 08-18-2014, 06:49 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
A minor stroke is the kind other people have!!! Hope he's OK.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:55 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
I hope he is also..

His emails last night were not very coherent..

He was on vacation last week and had just gotten back Friday..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-18-2014, 06:57 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Welllllll...looks like my plans just changed. Got a call from my sister...she has an issue and needs my help. I'm off to the rescue.

Peace!!!

Old 08-18-2014, 07:08 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Good luck with that Ken

Hope it's not anything major
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-18-2014, 09:37 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Good evening boys..

Where is everyone??
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Good evening MA!

Doesn't sound as if things are alright here tonight.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 08-18-2014, 09:41 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Howdy Rick..

Things are good here..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-18-2014, 09:57 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Evening Don!

I tried that strokin' thing. Don't want to do that again.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:01 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
Evening Don!

I tried that strokin' thing. Don't want to do that again.
Oh your talking about my customer??

Yeah I wouldn't want to go through that
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Oh your talking about my customer??

Yeah I wouldn't want to go through that
Happened 5 years ago this month. Ruined my weekend and now I m on all sorts of drugs. Was the first time I spent the night in the horsepistal.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:12 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Well it's good you don't have any effects from it..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Well it's good you don't have any effects from it..
The only lasting effects are that I have all of these expensive drugs to eat. The blood thinner is the worst, scratch myself and bleed a quart. Wife is afraid I'll bleed out in the shop.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:19 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

It beats the alternative..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-18-2014, 10:19 PM