Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
What happened to you last night? you just "POOF" disappeared

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 08-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
darn pages wouldnt load.. so i gave up with fte last night... and today i forgot my cell at home...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
WTF??!!! How can you forget your cell?

-THe Great
Old 08-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
I would forget my wallet before I would forget my cell phone.... in fact on Wednesday when i went to sell an ipod, I did forget my wallet at home but brought my cell phone

-The Great
Old 08-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT View Post
WTF??!!! How can you forget your cell?

-THe Great
I got up... took a ****... i got dressed... looked at the phone... alarm went off again so had to crawl back on the bed to turn it off.. walked outta the room forgetting to pick it up.. when i got in the truck i didnt even think to look to see if i had it.. my brain was still in "I DONT WANNA BE UP YET" mode...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-01-2014, 12:05 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
i got dressed...alarm went off again... shut that off.. walked outta the room forgetting to pick it up.. when i got in the truck i didnt even think to look to see if i had it.. my brain was still in "I DONT WANNA BE UP YET" mode...
Did you make sure you were wearing pants when you left the house???
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Posting Legend

Quote:
I would forget my wallet before I would forget my cell phone.... in fact on Wednesday when i went to sell an ipod, I did forget my wallet at home but brought my cell phone

-The Great
wallet stays in my work bag... if it didnt id forget it too...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
I know that mode all too well. I am not a sunshine in the morning person... like my wife. I take a good 30-40 mins to begin to even recognize it's morning. I used to have to get all the way to work in the mornings before I was ready to speak

-The Great
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
*looks* yup pants be there...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
No one said pants were mandatory Don......

-The Great
Old 08-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Post Fiend

56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Look at this, 2 pages already and it's still daylight. I thought this was the night shift meeting place.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
I know that mode all too well. I am not a sunshine in the morning person... like my wife. I take a good 30-40 mins to begin to even recognize it's morning. I used to have to get all the way to work in the mornings before I was ready to speak

-The Great
i have to be up and outta the house by 7... 7:15 at the latest... my alarm starts going off at 5:45... but i dont get out of bed till 7...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-01-2014, 12:08 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
No one said pants were mandatory Don......

-The Great
I know but we don't want him scaring woman and children....LOL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Posting Legend

well technically its even earlier than that since my alarm clocks set 15 mins fast...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
FTE Chapter Leader

Afternoon John...

You feeling better today??
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter

Tags
3 months until christmas, bring on the cold, hot, hot!