Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Freshman User

Curjo is starting off with a positive reputation.
I still can't pm you, I think I have to few of posts. Count me out. If I had another week or so to nag the wife maybe I could but for now I can't.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud of
llittle_llama
Sorry you can't get in It's a hell of a deal for the average buyer really. I oddly don't save anything being military but am getting in to help bolster the numbers. They do 10% off for military but I just love putting things like this together I wish they would let me have my military discount plus the group buy price lol.
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Postmaster

Sarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to behold
Just for my sanity, Are we talking about the HD step, and the price includes mounting brackets correct....

If so Im in, shipping is 12306 its a business and I don't have pay pal...can I call before Sunday to order if so can I get a contact number and name.

Hopefully I make the 10th guy you need to make the next discount.

Thanks,

Sarge
Bilstien Leveling Kit 5100's / DiPricol Optix Guages
Garrett Power Max / 155's With 30% Nozzles
2012 Keystone Laradeo 324RL w/ Reese Goose Box
Old 08-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud of
llittle_llama
Looks like yes on paying before Sunday! On the phone with them right now. Those wanting to pay now know that he is off on Friday and Saturday (lucky *******).
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge261 View Post
Just for my sanity, Are we talking about the HD step, and the price includes mounting brackets correct....

If so Im in, shipping is 12306 its a business and I don't have pay pal...can I call before Sunday to order if so can I get a contact number and name.

Hopefully I make the 10th guy you need to make the next discount.

Thanks,

Sarge
Yes and yes
Shipping for you is $75.32
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Ok, the info is:

Wolff Traversiere
Sales Department
Customer Experience Center
Phone: 800-505-3274 Ext Ext. 8941
Email: wolff.tr@carid.com

Call and tell him you're in on the group buy. The first 5 will be charged $375. Once we hit 10 then he'll go back and refund the $10 for the first 5. As I said before he is off on Friday and Saturday so orders must be made today, tomorrow or Sunday. Sunday at 6:45 is the cut-off. PM me once you have placed your order so I can update the first post please
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-06-2014, 02:40 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Two Thumbs Up Thread

Just paid for TWO (2) this thread gets the "Two Thumbs Up Treatment!"

Click the image to open in full size.

All you other slackers get on board.
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 08-06-2014, 02:55 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curjo View Post
I still can't pm you, I think I have to few of posts.
Registered for 10 days with at least 5 posts.

You'll be able to PM either on or after the 14th.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-06-2014, 03:27 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Looks like we have 3 done so far. 2 from Mecdac, and one from Sarge. I will be placing my order on Sunday morning since I get paid again on Friday and would rather stay on the safe side financially

PS: Mecdac, the last .gif seems to be freezing... maybe you should email it to me so I can see the rest. Email is pervyMcperverson@googlemail.com
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-06-2014, 03:54 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
PS: Mecdac, the last .gif seems to be freezing... maybe you should email it to me so I can see the rest. Email is pervyMcperverson@googlemail.com
Check this one out it's a spy cam in a private female college.

Hush, they might hear you.
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

(Rudolph)
Old 08-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Forgot to mention, he's working until 10PM EST tonight
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Postmaster

Sarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to behold
I placed my order but I was wondering if the discount applied to any of the other steps or just the HD step?

I kinda like the 1 set of SS tube steps a little better.

Sarge
Bilstien Leveling Kit 5100's / DiPricol Optix Guages
Garrett Power Max / 155's With 30% Nozzles
2012 Keystone Laradeo 324RL w/ Reese Goose Box
Old 08-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Freshman User

th3jared is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecdac View Post
Check this one out it's a spy cam in a private female college.

Hush, they might hear you.
Just spent the last 4 minutes staring at that and nothing happened?
Old 08-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Leadfoot

Krazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to behold
Krazee Matt
Gonna go out on a limb and say that last one went over your head, lol.

Thanks Mark. Race to install first?
FTEMaB #1
Stay Puft: 2001 Excursion 7.3 Lmtd 4x4 / 6637 intake / 4" turbo back, 5" tips / RR FRx, HPX, billet wheel, triple gauge setup / DP F5 / CT VB code, level, Bilsteins / 315/75/16's
Cecelia: 1971 Chevelle / built 357 SBC / built TH400 / 3k Holeshot / 12-bolt, 3.73's, Detroit
Old 08-06-2014, 07:49 PM
FTEFCM 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee Matt View Post
Thanks Mark. Race to install first?
As soon as I am emailed the tracking # I will send it to you.

You will probably get yours first, lower shipping.
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

(Rudolph)
Old 08-06-2014, 07:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs