Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2014, 03:07 AM
Elder User

Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.
OK, I like these....I'm in too!
05 PSD Limited Ex, V's and B's, Bilstein Shocks, Harley H/L, Billet Badges, Red Head, 30mm Sway, FCDP Delete, FCDP Coolant, JL Audio Stealthbox, DC Power 270 Amp Alt, XS Power D6500 Batts, F650 Dash, Focal Coax, Tracvision a7, Adj Track Bar, Xbox, R/C Dual Steer Stab, 2008 Diff Cover, Mag Hytech Trans Pan, SCT Innov Tunes, Soundstream 10.2" screen, ARP Headstuds, Isspro Gauges, Kenwood DNN990HD, Silverline 4" Exh, JL Audio Amps, BMF Novakane 22x10.5 Death Metal Wheels, Toyo O.C. A/T II Extreme 325-50-22, Iron Cross Boards
Old 08-02-2014, 04:05 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
Sure would, but I hate those guys... wait... other thing... AWESOME IDEA! Hey Stewart, can you link them to this? Thanks in advance
Since this is your baby, it would be best if you created the thread in the Super Duty forum and link to this thread.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud of
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Since this is your baby, it would be best if you created the thread in the Super Duty forum and link to this thread.

Stewart
Did it yesterday, I was thinking I might get in trouble for "cross posting" was the only reason I asked but I didn't see how it was spamming so I went ahead and did it
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud ofApocalypse has much to be proud of
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace2Peep View Post
OK, I like these....I'm in too!
Need that zip code man
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Elder User

USCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud of
Apocalypse...

Not to take away from your buy thread, as those running boards look nice. However, i did want to share a source for rockslider/running boards for our Ex's... The shop that made my bumper has also made rockslider/running boards for out rigs. These should be hefty enough to also act as jack points as needed.

Here is a picture, and the shop can be found here: hncusa

Click the image to open in full size.

Good luck on with the group buy, if I had the money and the need, I think I would be in on this as well. Oh well, maybe some day...
David M. - 4” BDS lift & dual steering stabilizers - 35” tires on 18” wheels - HNCUSA.Com "MKS" bumper w/ 12k Winch - Mag-Hytec diff covers & trans pan - aFe CAI & Blade Runner intake horn - MBRP 4” exhaust - Bulletproof Diesel EGR & oil cooler by pass w/ HD cooler & cold weather package - River City Diesel coolant filtration kit - Mishimoto turbo pipes - Driven Diesel regulated fuel return - ARP head studs - Atlas 40 FICM Program - SCT 7015 X4 Power Flash Programmer -
Old 08-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Hand of the King

miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Elder User

USCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by miko6810 View Post
If directed at me, you need not bother.

Your opinion has no merit to me, and my post was strictly shared towards providing one insight into another product that someone may want. The running boards everyone here are looking to buy, are very nice, yet there are some folks who are looking for something a little more utilitarian, and since there are limited sources for quality products for our rigs, it is my duty to share. I do not get anything from HNC, they built me a quality product, and I figured I would share.

Good luck to you all in your group buy! Enjoy the great looking product!
David M. - 4” BDS lift & dual steering stabilizers - 35” tires on 18” wheels - HNCUSA.Com "MKS" bumper w/ 12k Winch - Mag-Hytec diff covers & trans pan - aFe CAI & Blade Runner intake horn - MBRP 4” exhaust - Bulletproof Diesel EGR & oil cooler by pass w/ HD cooler & cold weather package - River City Diesel coolant filtration kit - Mishimoto turbo pipes - Driven Diesel regulated fuel return - ARP head studs - Atlas 40 FICM Program - SCT 7015 X4 Power Flash Programmer -
Old 08-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Elder User

Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.
32174 is my office zip code(always cheaper to ship to my business)
05 PSD Limited Ex, V's and B's, Bilstein Shocks, Harley H/L, Billet Badges, Red Head, 30mm Sway, FCDP Delete, FCDP Coolant, JL Audio Stealthbox, DC Power 270 Amp Alt, XS Power D6500 Batts, F650 Dash, Focal Coax, Tracvision a7, Adj Track Bar, Xbox, R/C Dual Steer Stab, 2008 Diff Cover, Mag Hytech Trans Pan, SCT Innov Tunes, Soundstream 10.2" screen, ARP Headstuds, Isspro Gauges, Kenwood DNN990HD, Silverline 4" Exh, JL Audio Amps, BMF Novakane 22x10.5 Death Metal Wheels, Toyo O.C. A/T II Extreme 325-50-22, Iron Cross Boards
Old 08-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Got you added! Ok, I have everything set-up now and I think we're all ready to go. How does the 15th-18th work for everyone? I get paid on the 13th IIRC but most are on the 15th or so and I would rather make it as easy on everyone as possible
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Junior User

davesexpedition is starting off with a positive reputation.
Maybe I missed it and if I did I apologize, but are these coming raw metal, painted or coated?
Old 08-04-2014, 07:51 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesexpedition View Post
Maybe I missed it and if I did I apologize, but are these coming raw metal, painted or coated?
Powder coated

Welcome to Iron Cross Automotive. We produce American Made Step Products and Bumpers. American Made = American Jobs!
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 08-04-2014, 07:58 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
Got you added! Ok, I have everything set-up now and I think we're all ready to go. How does the 15th-18th work for everyone? I get paid on the 13th IIRC but most are on the 15th or so and I would rather make it as easy on everyone as possible
I am ready whenever you tell me to pull the trigger.
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 08-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Freshman User

Curjo is starting off with a positive reputation.
Any idea how much the shipping will run?
Old 08-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Hand of the King

miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Weekend of the 22nd would be cool..
Old 08-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curjo View Post
Any idea how much the shipping will run?
Shipping for me was quoted at roughly $70
Hellwig rear sway bar
18" F-350 wheels
Old 08-05-2014, 01:17 AM