Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Leadfoot

Krazee Matt has much to be proud ofKrazee Matt has much to be proud ofKrazee Matt has much to be proud ofKrazee Matt has much to be proud ofKrazee Matt has much to be proud ofKrazee Matt has much to be proud ofKrazee Matt has much to be proud ofKrazee Matt has much to be proud ofKrazee Matt has much to be proud of
Krazee Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
Mecdac, you are seriously in for 2. Just making sure.

EDIT: Just re-read your previous post again (and paid it actual attention) so I got you down for 2 now What's the zip for the set bound for Houston?
Sorry for the late reply, I had to verify Mark wasn't pulling my leg - which I totally thought he was. Boy was I wrong... Thanks again my friend!

77059 for the Houston zip Apoc.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Senior User

Mattb60 is starting off with a positive reputation.
To clarify:

Who do we order from and when does this begin ?
What is the protocol for identifying we are from FTE !
Old 08-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Senior User

jazz77 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattb60 View Post
To clarify:

Also what is the final price going to be?
Old 08-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall07 View Post
Definitely not a jack point, but very cool. Not the right time for me right now, however.
I am going to take these to a local shop and have them reinforce the mounting points and also get them frame mounted.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant future
llittle_llama
Quote:
To clarify:

As soon as we know we are at full capacity (everyone is ready) I make the call and let them know the calls are about to start coming in

Quote:
We will order from CARiD, and will all have 2-3 days to all complete our orders before they are processed as one. All you will need to do is tell them you are in the Iron Cross group buy that I set up (Jonathan Kitchens) and bam, you're in
WANT TO BUY: 2003-2005 Excursion 4x4 6.0 Limited or EB in perfect condition. Less than 75k miles, rear captains seats and already bulletproofed. Prefer red, but CANNOT be white. Looking to spend less than 5K email me at BWAHAHAHAROTFLMAO@yahoo.com
Old 08-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant future
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz77 View Post
Also what is the final price going to be?
All the pricing is in the first post, but we're on track for $365 each plus shipping
WANT TO BUY: 2003-2005 Excursion 4x4 6.0 Limited or EB in perfect condition. Less than 75k miles, rear captains seats and already bulletproofed. Prefer red, but CANNOT be white. Looking to spend less than 5K email me at BWAHAHAHAROTFLMAO@yahoo.com
Old 08-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Senior User

Mattb60 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sounds good

Have we put this on the superduty forum ? Would be the same size for the f250/350 guys wouldnt it ?
Old 08-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Sure would, but I hate those guys... wait... other thing... AWESOME IDEA! Hey STEWART (See how I spelled that right?) can you link them to this? Thanks in advance
Old 08-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
All the pricing is in the first post, but we're on track for $365 each plus shipping
Sweet. I was having trouble figuring out where we were sitting order wise so I wasn't sure on pricing.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Senior User

tsmall07 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
I am going to take these to a local shop and have them reinforce the mounting points and also get them frame mounted.
Probably cheaper to just have your local shop start from scratch.
1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half (sold)
1982 Honda CB750 (for sale)
Old 08-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Quote:
Depends on how you want the end product to look I would think. I thought about doing that as well but (having custom ones made) but I think the fit and finish of these will be mush better.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:56 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Negative. I already spoke with a local guy and he said it would be much easier (ie. cheaper) to reinforce rather than create something from scratch
Old 08-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Quote:
Negative. I already spoke with a local guy and he said it would be much easier (ie. cheaper) to reinforce rather than create something from scratch
Kind of the same vibe I got from the one guy I talked to. He didn't really seem interested in doing it though so that I'm sure had a lot to do with it. Plus these will have a really nice finished look
Old 08-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Elder User

Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.
I'm quite a bit interested, I just really want to see a picture of them on an Excursion!
05 PSD Limited Ex, V's and B's, Bilstein Shocks, Harley H/L, Billet Badges, Red Head, 30mm Sway, FCDP Delete, FCDP Coolant, JL Audio Stealthbox, DC Power 270 Amp Alt, XS Power D6500 Batts, F650 Dash, Focal Coax, Tracvision a7, Adj Track Bar, Xbox, R/C Dual Steer Stab, 2008 Diff Cover, Mag Hytech Trans Pan, SCT Innov Tunes, Soundstream 10.2" screen, ARP Headstuds, Isspro Gauges, Kenwood DNN990HD, Silverline 4" Exh, JL Audio Amps, BMF Novakane 22x10.5 Death Metal Wheels, Toyo O.C. A/T II Extreme 325-50-22, Iron Cross Boards
Old 08-02-2014, 02:46 AM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...excursion.html

Plenty of pics in there
Old 08-02-2014, 02:46 AM