Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Iron Cross Running Boards group buy thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Nope, just waiting so I can be #10 I got the OK to wait as long as I need to place my order so I was going to make sure we could get closer and get in if it would make a difference, if not I would wait another 2 weeks for the next paycheck. If I make 10 though then I'll order on the first and that'll shut this thing down

Old 08-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by jazz77
Well I see two people who've ordered that you haven't listed so when you order yours that will put us at 10. Unless you flaked
What 2 do you have? I just saw davewave649 but who is the other?

Old 08-27-2014, 11:35 PM
WE3ZS
World Famous Mod
Received 819 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by Apocalypse
What 2 do you have? I just saw davewave649 but who is the other?

Apoc, did you include member "edsheridan" from post #174 in this thread, I don't se him on your list in post #1.

Old 08-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by WE3ZS
Apoc, did you include member "edsheridan" from post #174 in this thread, I don't se him on your list in post #1.
I got him now Thanks and good looking out! I'll call and get everything set-up for the next $10 refund for everyone and order my set on the first

Old 08-28-2014, 11:58 AM
edsheridan
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got a backorder notice on my order, but they expect to ship on September 11th. That'll give me time to get rid of all the rust. I'd post pictures of it but I wouldn't want to make anyone sick.

It looks exactly like Mikos pics anyway.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Davewave just sent me a PM and told me about a site (truckcandy.com) that I somehow missed. They are cheaper than CariD without the group buy, but before I set this up I made sure they price matched So what we need to do now is call in and have Wolffe credit you guys back the difference. Here is the link to the other site:

https://www.truckcandy.com/TC/IronCr...HDStepbars.htm

And here is the price match info from CARiD:

We're so committed to providing you the best customer experience; you will never pay more with CARiD!
So, you love CARiD, but you found a product on another site for less. Don't panic. We'll match prices listed from any competitor's website or other reputable source. There's no rush either; if you find your product listed for less within one year of purchase, we'll refund the difference.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
  • Price match cannot be combined with other promotional offers
  • Price match doesn't include applicable sales tax for NJ residents
  • Some exclusions do apply
    • Erroneous price listings
    • Sales or Promotional Offers
    • Liquidations
    • Items from auction sites or membership clubs
    • Employee discounts
    • Wheels and Tires
Price Match in 2 Easy Steps:
  1. Submit a Request (Provide us with the website link or advertisement listing the lower cost.)
  2. Get your Discount/ Refund (For new orders; we will adjust the price at the time of sale. For existing orders; the price difference will be refunded back to the original method of payment.)

Old 08-28-2014, 04:27 PM
mecdac
Lead Driver
Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts
^^^^ Nice work there. ^^^^

Old 08-29-2014, 12:12 AM
Technologiq
Elder User
Will they include free shipping?

Originally Posted by Apocalypse
Davewave just sent me a PM and told me about a site (truckcandy.com) that I somehow missed. They are cheaper than CariD without the group buy, but before I set this up I made sure they price matched So what we need to do now is call in and have Wolffe credit you guys back the difference. Here is the link to the other site:

https://www.truckcandy.com/TC/IronCr...HDStepbars.htm

And here is the price match info from CARiD:

We're so committed to providing you the best customer experience; you will never pay more with CARiD!
So, you love CARiD, but you found a product on another site for less. Don't panic. We'll match prices listed from any competitor's website or other reputable source. There's no rush either; if you find your product listed for less within one year of purchase, we'll refund the difference.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:

[*]Price match cannot be combined with other promotional offers[*]Price match doesn't include applicable sales tax for NJ residents[*] Some exclusions do apply
[*]Erroneous price listings[*]Sales or Promotional Offers[*]Liquidations[*]Items from auction sites or membership clubs[*]Employee discounts[*]Wheels and Tires

Price Match in 2 Easy Steps:

[*]Submit a Request (Provide us with the website link or advertisement listing the lower cost.)[*]Get your Discount/ Refund (For new orders; we will adjust the price at the time of sale. For existing orders; the price difference will be refunded back to the original method of payment.)

Old 08-29-2014, 08:37 AM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
They should, I don't see why that would be an issue as that is part of the "price". I have talked to them about doing other group buys in the future for other things but that will be done obviously. If they decide that this is an issue and give us a hard time then I'll make sure to leave lots of feedback on several forums about them and warn others about it. I've had so many different vehicles over the last 15 years or so that on my birthday I get close to 75 emails form different auto forums saying happy birthday. Most of them I only owned for a few months and then either sold or parted out but still I have a few hundred post on

Old 08-29-2014, 07:34 PM
davewave649
Posting Guru
Any word on if they will match truck candy?

Old 08-29-2014, 07:45 PM
USCG_PA
Posting Guru
I love how you all have come together to make this happen! Props to you all, and I hope you are all happy with the product!

I have always wanted a set of these, but at the price range, it may never happen. Here to dreaming.

Old 08-30-2014, 05:11 AM
mecdac
Lead Driver
Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by USCG_PA
I love how you all have come together to make this happen! Props to you all, and I hope you are all happy with the product!

I have always wanted a set of these, but at the price range, it may never happen. Here to dreaming.
Interesting concept, very expensive and you lose ground clearance (unless you want a mall crawler). Thanks for finding the link.

Old 08-30-2014, 08:51 AM
pkthomas
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not sure if this is still available or a good price. Not sure if it matches what you guys are buying.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/pts/4605262278.html

Old 08-30-2014, 02:24 PM
TX-EX
Freshman User
might be interested. how many people are committed so far? do these boards have lighting?

Old 08-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Mattb60
Senior User
No lighting.

Quick Reply: Iron Cross Running Boards group buy thread