New England Region Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Minuteman Trucks', Dyno Day Nov 23

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 12:44 PM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Minuteman Trucks', Dyno Day Nov 23

Minuteman Trucks Inc. is excited to announce Dyno Day 2013 !!!!

Saturday November 23at Minuteman Trucks Inc. 2181 Providence Highway, Walpole MA 02081.

The event is free to attend. We will have the Mass DieselPerformance here with their portable Dyno roller for those that want to see what their truck has!! First pull will be at 9:00 AM. Come down with the family. We will have plenty of fire trucks, Ford trucks, and more for everyone to check out! Come down early and grab a cup of coffee, stay for the afternoon and have a hamburger or hotdog!

A limited number of pulls for the dyno will be available, so pre-register your truck today!! Runs on the dyno are $80 each, BUT we will be raffling off a number of runs throughout the day!! Along with a chance at a free pull, pre-registration will make you eligible for some VERY special event pricing on select parts for your truck!

Everyone that runs the dyno will have a photo of them and their rig displayed on the Minuteman website. Prizes and bragging rights will be awarded to: Diesel modified, Diesel stock, Gas modified and Gas stock!! See what your stock truck has, or see what kind of power gains you received from those modifications or tuners!

This will be a great opportunity to meet fellow FTE members. Bring a friend, because we will have a forum sign up for anyone that wants to become a member. It’s free and full of good information after all!!

Bring the wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, kids, whoever!! Bass Pro and Patriot Place are just a mile down the road here. Spend the morning at the dyno and shoot up to Bass Pro for some shopping. We are looking forward to seeing you all here for what is sure to be a fun filled day! Please sign up whether you are running the dyno, or just coming to watch. We need an accurate head and truck count so we have enough for everyone.

See you here!!!

Wade / WADE MMT/PSD

http://www.minutemantrucks.com/dyno-day-registration

Old 10-10-2013, 08:10 PM
dustybumpers
FTE Legend
Wow, that really sounds like a great time!

Old 10-15-2013, 08:40 AM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor
Runs for the dyno are filling up, but you still have time !! Food, trucks and a dyno !! What better way to spend a few hours of a Saturday? Sighn up. We want to see you and your truck here !!!

Old 10-22-2013, 08:11 AM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor

Sign up to attend even if you’re not going to run on thedyno!! You will still be eligible for the raffles, food, sales and freebies duringthe event !!! Bring your Ford !!! Come and meet other enthusiats and enjoy some truck talk, food and some of the many vehicles that will be here.

We have a handful of spotsstill left for dyno runs. Don’t miss out !!! This is going to be a GREAT event !!!!

Old 10-22-2013, 05:37 PM
IHC Power
New User
Agree

I couldn't agree more Wade I will be there with both my 01 Powerstroke and the 01 Lightning to hopefully put down some good HP/TQ numbers, now granted I work there and a FTE member along with a small part in this event I still need to tell everyone cause if we get a good showing with enough guys, gals and trucks then guess what? Next year we'll do it again. These events don't take place in Mass nor this close to Boston often, so come on guys sign up and rung what ya brung.

Old 10-29-2013, 03:54 PM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor
Just added more FREE stuff for the event !!!!

Every person that pre-registers to attend the event will recieve a free 20oz bottle of Motorcraft Diesel Cetane Boost/ Anti-gel ! You don't have to run your truck on the dyno to pre-register, but pre-registering to attend is the only way to get the free stuff. Only those that are pre-registered will recieve one, so sign up and get yours !!!

We still have room for more trucks on the dyno. We still have a number of free dyno runs to raffle off as well !!!

Also added were a number of raffles !!! Sign up, come down, eat, get some free goodies and have fun !!!

Old 11-10-2013, 07:53 AM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor
The Dyno slots are almost full, but we have a few spots still available!! Sign up for attendance is wide open and FREE !! Don't miss out on your chance for some FREE GIVEAWAYS and pre-registration only offers! Come check out the facility and meet some fellow enthusiasts. This is going to be a FUN and FREE event ! You don't want to miss this !! Sign up now to ensure you recieve all the FREE perks of pre-registration !

Thank you for thise who have already taken advantage of this special event, and we'll see you all here on the 23rd

Old 11-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Tom
Super Moderator
Received 672 Likes on 441 Posts
Registered! I don't have a diesel truck, but it would be fun to get the F150 on the dyno if I happen to win one of the raffles.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:42 AM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor
Just a reminder folks. We have a little over a week left before the big event. Anyone planning to attend should sign up this week to insure you receive your goody bag and lunch. Remember, the event is FREE and you don’t have to run the dyno to attend! No advertisements for this event, it is a forum only "thank you" from Minuteman Trucks to all of you.

Please sign up so we can have your lunch, raffles and enough freebies for everyone. Hope to see you here on Saturday the 23rd of November

Old 11-20-2013, 07:37 AM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor
Just a reminder folks, Saturday is Minuteman Trucks 1st everDyno Day and forum appreciation day !!! We have planned on poor weather fromthe start, so come on down rain or shine. We are making plenty of room in theshop for everyone!! If you haven’t already, make sure you sign up so you can receiveyour free stuff and be entered in for a number of raffles throughout the day!!We'll be here from 8-4, so stop in for an hour or stay for the day.

Hope to see you here THIS Saturday November 23 between 8:00and 4:00

Old 11-22-2013, 05:27 PM
StreamlineGT
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb

Do I need to drive a truck?

Old 11-22-2013, 08:59 PM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor
We have a couple Mustangs running, so I'd say it doesn't have to be a truck!

Old 11-23-2013, 04:27 AM
WADE MMT/PSD
Former Vendor
Up and at em boys! It's Dyno Day !!

Old 11-23-2013, 05:47 AM
gbroehl1
Logistics Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Everyone be sure to have fun. Wish I could have made it.

Old 11-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Tom
Super Moderator
Received 672 Likes on 441 Posts
Just wanted to say THANKS to Wade and the folks at Minuteman Trucks for putting this together. Really enjoyed the tour, food, and getting to meet everyone. I hope you guys do it again.

Quick Reply: Minuteman Trucks', Dyno Day Nov 23