Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Ford Truck Parts for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ford Truck Parts for Sale Ford Truck related Parts and Accessories for sale

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Old 07-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Freshman User

superduty1967 is starting off with a positive reputation.
F250 F350 1" rear lift blocks

Category: Accessories
Price: $15
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Bought this 1" rear aluminum blocks to level my truck and ended up adding a leaf spring. The Spec's say it fits 1999-2011, These were never even tested, paid $30 and still in it's original wrap, selling for half the price, if you're near Bradenton,Fl you can pick up, you can arrange shipment or I can find out how much will it cost you to ship. USPS, FedEx, UPS,etc, you let me know, I accept PayPal contact me if u need more info.
Thanks.
Spent hours trying and could not upload pictures, ask if you need them.
2006 F250 SD Lariat CC Short Bed FX4 6.0L, 3" Level Kit, Sport Cowl Hood, Fender Vents, CAT ECL1 Coolant & Filter, Twin Champion Electric Fans, CustomDiesel's EGR Delete w/New Oil Cooler, SCT FX3 Tuner, 4"Turbo back DiamondEye exhaust, Home made By-pass oil Filtration, RECON Smoke LED cab markers, HUSKY custom painted tool box, Blue Spring
Old 07-04-2014, 11:34 AM