Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2014, 11:15 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Morning guys. Jim, it's a tad cool for July, but I guess I'll manage.....
Is it going to get warmer? supposed to be high 70's here this weekend
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 07-02-2014, 11:16 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Good Morning Vermont. That's one stinkin big 5th wheel Shawn.
Good afternoon Chris. Shawn needed something to tow behind his 6.7
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 07-02-2014, 11:17 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Not sure what HVIC is but the ac in the car is speed dependent. Office is good
Come on Jim...

He always calls you the

Head
Varmint
In
Charge
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 07-02-2014, 11:18 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Good morning Jim, Shawn, Ken, Pat, Neil, Chris and everyone..

Another hot one..

Hope your having a great Hump day
Good afternoon Don. You are never happy. Either too cold or too hot. You need to move to Hawaii where it is 72 all the time.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:19 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Quote:
Hi Jim.

So he grabbed the biggest thing he could find.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 07-02-2014, 11:21 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Come on Jim...

He always calls you the

Head
Varmint
In
Charge
oh, I don't do so well with acronyms.

Well, I am very much behind at work and wanting to be camping. Or swimming at home in the probably close to 85F pool
Old 07-02-2014, 11:22 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Good afternoon Don. You are never happy. Either too cold or too hot. You need to move to Hawaii where it is 72 all the time.
I would, but they probably have nasty critters to deal with on top of that the volcanoes...LOL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 07-02-2014, 11:23 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:

Well, I am very much behind at work and wanting to be camping. Or swimming at home in the probably close to 85F pool
You must be getting slow in your old age...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 07-02-2014, 11:23 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Hi Jim.

Yup. plus he can load his motorcycle in the back for a little extra weight. Shawn says that 6.7 keeps asking for more
Old 07-02-2014, 11:24 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Not sure what HVIC is but the ac in the car is speed dependent. Office is good
Quote:
Come on Jim...

He always calls you the

Head
Varmint
In
Charge
Quote:

Thanks for helping with the clarification Don...you know how those engineer types can be!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:25 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
You must be getting slow in your old age...
That statement is inaccurate because it indicates I was at some point fast in my younger age, which I never was
Old 07-02-2014, 11:26 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Thanks for helping with the clarification Don...you know how those engineer types can be!!!
No problem Ken...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 07-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Posting Guru

sbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to allsbryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Definitely need to be safe. I have never driven a motorcycle looks fun but can't enjoy the weather all bundled up so seems counter productive
You don't drive motorcycles, you ride them, it was 92 coming over Smugglers today at noon. Humidity must be 95%. But as long as I'm moving it's not too bad.

Quote:
Good Morning Vermont. That's one stinkin big 5th wheel Shawn.
Only 38 feet - they make them 42 now adays so mine's just a wee thing.

Quote:
Good morning Jim, Shawn, Ken, Pat, Neil, Chris and everyone..

Another hot one..

Hope your having a great Hump day
Hot and steamy Don, hot and steamy - just how I like my wimmins!

Quote:
It's about the only thing that makes my truck look small!

Quote:
Come on Jim...

He always calls you the

Head
Varmint
In
Charge
Yup, that would be Jim, HVIC!!!

Quote:
Hi Jim.

Nope, but the cheapest - it's a 2007 so I paid for it what I'd have to pay for a small trailer new. New versions of this thing are over a hundred grand - until you drive them off the lot and then they're worth $60,000.

Happy hump day - already got over a 100 miles on two wheels so my hump day is off to a great start!
US Army (and a bunch of other jobs) Retired
Old 07-02-2014, 11:27 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
cement is the powder, concrete is the composite material of cement, water, fine aggregate and coarse aggregate
Old 07-02-2014, 11:28 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
cement is the powder, concrete is the composite material of cement, water, fine aggregate and coarse aggregate
I think I'll go bake a cake!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:28 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter