Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2014, 05:28 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
5 sets of 08 mirrors for $310 each!!!!

Hey guys,, we have just been notified that we can move 5 sets at a deep discount. There's only 5 sets at this price so act quick!!!! The details on the mirrors are in a link in the sig. Call us and we can get them to you!!!

Anthony
(816)548-6970

2008 Mirror Upgrade (Run6.0run on here is also me)
http://www.sdutys.com/mirror-upgrade.html
All Short and Long Blocks are built and shipped with FORD overhaul kits.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:31 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
These are the EXACT mirrors everyone else can get. They are ProEfx manufacturer btw.

2008 Mirror Upgrade (Run6.0run on here is also me)
http://www.sdutys.com/mirror-upgrade.html
All Short and Long Blocks are built and shipped with FORD overhaul kits.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:35 PM
Postmaster

run6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to behold
I figured I would post under my original username so you all can see I have been on this forum for a while,, we started the business and had to start a new account under Super Duty Service. Thank you guys!!!

Anthony
06 6.0 SRW,Fx4,cc,Lb,789k mi,Lariat,Billet..Rare six speed with a sunroof..,Edge Platinum,Airlift Dual Guage system, B&W everything,115 Aux Tank,Open Exhaust,Studs,Powermax,CCV mod,6.4 banjos, blue spring,Coolant Recirc,EGR Del, Legal Sleeper,Sat Radio,CB,In Motion Tracvision Sat TV,2 tv's,one a 28",Ranchhand,centramatics,all moog susp n steering,HD coils n leafs,2011 bed,FW prep pkg,08 mirrors,Just lots of Goodies[/size]www.sDUTYs.com
Old 06-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Postmaster

run6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to behold
There's 6 sets here but we are only doing 5.

Click the image to open in full size.

The 310 includes shipping btw!!!
06 6.0 SRW,Fx4,cc,Lb,789k mi,Lariat,Billet..Rare six speed with a sunroof..,Edge Platinum,Airlift Dual Guage system, B&W everything,115 Aux Tank,Open Exhaust,Studs,Powermax,CCV mod,6.4 banjos, blue spring,Coolant Recirc,EGR Del, Legal Sleeper,Sat Radio,CB,In Motion Tracvision Sat TV,2 tv's,one a 28",Ranchhand,centramatics,all moog susp n steering,HD coils n leafs,2011 bed,FW prep pkg,08 mirrors,Just lots of Goodies[/size]www.sDUTYs.com
Old 06-30-2014, 05:50 PM
Senior User

Runs-wifey has a good reputation on FTE.Runs-wifey has a good reputation on FTE.
We will be updating as the mirrors sale, because we only have 5 at this price.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Posting Guru

mhoefer has a very good reputation on FTE.mhoefer has a very good reputation on FTE.mhoefer has a very good reputation on FTE.mhoefer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Are they power telescope amd fold? I would be interested if they were for my 2005.
27 ' Jayco Jayflight TT
(old Truck, sold at 132,000 Km, 2000 F350 S/C 5.4/4 sp Auto XLT 4.10s )
Old 07-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Senior User

zrt600guy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Please give us the specifics of these. Are they heated too? Amber or clear or smoked signals?
Old 07-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Postmaster

Here is the site for them. The amber lenses are still $30 extra,, but the price for the set of mirrors is down temporarily lower than the site says.

Mirror Upgrade

Feel free to call for more info.
Old 07-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
I have a set of those mirrors. $310 would be a fantastic value!

For those asking they have the ability to:

Upper/Lower heated mirror
Turn signal/marker light
Swappable upper cap with included chrome or PTM cap
Power adjustable

The only thing they do not do is power fold or extend.

Josh

2006 F250 XLT 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel 4X4: SRL Custom Tune Atlas 40 FICM Rotella 0W40 DASHBOSS Ford VCM II IDS Custom Y-Pipe Fabrication
Old 07-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Post Fiend

Rusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant future
Ok! I been meaning to do this anyway. Saving a few bucks will get me off my butt about it . I caught my drivers side mirror backing out of the garage a couple months ago and broke the amber lens, and the de-ice heater has never worked on the passenger side. Just to be clear, these are manual extendable and bolt right up? Also, do you have the amber lenses on hand? I have the amber cab clearance lights on the cab so I would want those. And finally, Pay Pal? Assuming you haven't sold them all yet..
2006, King Ranch, F250, Lariat, Super Duty, Powerstroke, FX4, CC, SRW, 20in Ultra Motorsports Goliath wheels. 2in leveling kit, Husky 16K roller hitch, ScanGaugeII. Sinister coolant filter. Blue spring. BPD EGR cooler. Riffraff CAC boots w/metal cold side tube, STC update. Fumoto valves. Rotella ELC. DashBoss. '08 Mirrors. Mishimoto Rad and 200° stat.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Junior User

bcfarmer is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would be interested in a set also. Do we call the number on the first post and what hours can we call if that is the route to order.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Postmaster

Good deal Rusty,,, we greatly appreciate the sale. I was a little worried that nobody has responded to this. You actually have the first set. Hello bcfarmer,, you can call anytime,, now, tonight, tomorrow,, we can do Paypal, or a card over the phone. Farmer gets the second set!!! Make sure to let us know if you want the amber lenses btw. I wish I could include them,, but it's an extra $30 for them. The light lenses are the same as oem btw. So if you want to get the racor brand or anything else,, they all will snap right in these mirrors.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt390 View Post
I have a set of those mirrors. $310 would be a fantastic value!

For those asking they have the ability to:

Upper/Lower heated mirror
Turn signal/marker light
Swappable upper cap with included chrome or PTM cap
Power adjustable

The only thing they do not do is power fold or extend.

Josh
Thx for being here Josh,, I find myself not keeping up with questions. Glad ur here!!!! Feel free btw to elaborate on the issue with yours,, and let everyone know how long you had them before the issue. I hope everyone sees it as customer service. Lol
Old 07-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Senior User

zrt600guy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do they manual extend at all?
Old 07-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Post Fiend

Rusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant future
Thanks for passing on the savings Anthony. I look forward to installing them!
2006, King Ranch, F250, Lariat, Super Duty, Powerstroke, FX4, CC, SRW, 20in Ultra Motorsports Goliath wheels. 2in leveling kit, Husky 16K roller hitch, ScanGaugeII. Sinister coolant filter. Blue spring. BPD EGR cooler. Riffraff CAC boots w/metal cold side tube, STC update. Fumoto valves. Rotella ELC. DashBoss. '08 Mirrors. Mishimoto Rad and 200° stat.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:38 PM